**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ya those chains gotta be silver and czs... i know on that swisher sweet piece the chain is fugazy for sure..

the kool aid piece was on ebay and said silver and diamond stimulants but im pretty sure i saw it on a website and said gold and diamonds

ART_STYLES.jpg

Originally Posted by buginout1993

the kool aid piece was on ebay and said silver and diamond stimulants but im pretty sure i saw it on a website and said gold and diamonds

why does this always come up...its a mold...if its from a jeweler then chances are you can get it in whatever you want...the one pictured might be silver and czs but if you want platinum and VVS stones it can be made-

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

^^

thats nice and all but waaaay to flashy for me...I really like Mr. Cartoon's breitling...my rolex that I have been thinking about getting is almost exactly the same as cartoons breit with the exception of 18k yg/stainless steel band

-J23C
you said like 5 things wrong.
anyways....

many people have said this and its bothering me... how can jewelry be "too flashy"?
a watch with no gemstones is not jewelry. thats just a watch. or "timepiece" if you will.
a chain with no/few stones is just a necklace.
so if the jewelry is too flashy... do you even like jewelry?

legit question.
laugh.gif

i said it was way to flashy for ME lol..funny lil guy

do you have any jewelry or do you just have timepieces/necklaces?

but nah man, i love jewelry...i would rather have a watch with a little bit of jewels in it over a all iced out one like that..i was just stating my opinion.

there is a huge difference between being subtle and flashy...flashy is that cartier, subtle would be a rolex with a diamond bezel...I just think that if i saw someone
wearing that kind of watch that they were/are trying WAY to hard....again, just my opinion

-J23C
first: to the dude who posted NLV's sheild... its not finished. when it is, it will be jewelry. and why would you even use that as a basis of an argument?
thats like posting a lambo with no doors and wheels and calling it a car. no. thats a frame.

and collecta... i been messin with jewelry since you were still in elementary school. but thats another story for another time.
a bright yellow gold watch (a rolex at that), with a diamond bezel is subtle now?

ok sir. Bzzzzzt [/RubyRod]

on another note.. anyone got pix of benzino's old jewels when he was with made men?

NLV has just been enjoying being a first time Dad & I have really been just working and taking care of my Little Man. I had trips planned to Japan/Italy & Africa. Then I said why see the world right now when I have The World In My Hands Every Day.....REAL TALK !!!!!  I still have a love and a passion for ice. I have drawn out a couple of pieces. Myself  & Ben have talked about it as well. Peace to 206 as well !!!!   Ya'll stay doing it !!!!    700 Pages is GREAT !!!!!!

^^

dont let me get started on YOUR moves!! lol

we talk soon my man
wink.gif

going down to Miami again, then to vegas...hopefully you can make it out to vegas when Im there...I'll be the one pulling up to the palms in the Drophead Phantom
wink.gif
wink.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by NLV esq

NLV has just been enjoying being a first time Dad & I have really been just working and taking care of my Little Man. I had trips planned to Japan/Italy & Africa. Then I said why see the world right now when I have The World In My Hands Every Day.....REAL TALK !!!!!  I still have a love and a passion for ice. I have drawn out a couple of pieces. Myself  & Ben have talked about it as well. Peace to 206 as well !!!!   Ya'll stay doing it !!!!    700 Pages is GREAT !!!!!!

pimp.gif
-

I thought this thread was gone...
Glad to see it's still here – even on life support.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

What is that, Frank? Ceramic piece?
king of the subliminals 
laugh.gif
- always got some extra piece in the background or blurred out of a pic -

Im a sucker for the yellow on yellow
you might have a nice set-up but that pic is doing it no justice

Back
Top Bottom