**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by rhester

1zx1p39.jpg

Clean.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice. But Styles P's Gun chain >

roll.gif
eek.gif
rhester wrote:

1zx1p39.jpg

Clean.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow this is a very serious set up! If his watch is a DayDate II then I'm even more impressed. I am shocked to have only seen Rick Ross and Drake rocking the new DayDate II so far.

picked up a rare piaget 18k rose gold 1 out of 50 in the world, ill post pics tonight might just make it my bday gift
smile.gif

random question - tryin to cop a necklace for my girl for our anniversary and im trying to keep it under a G. I found a 18ct white gold and 1/4 ct diamond for $550 and Bloomingdales that looked good... NT - anybody else in the same situation or know of any good deals? I live in the bay so local hook ups are straight also...

Thank you in advance....

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

random question - tryin to cop a necklace for my girl for our anniversary and im trying to keep it under a G. I found a 18ct white gold and 1/4 ct diamond for $550 and Bloomingdales that looked good... NT - anybody else in the same situation or know of any good deals? I live in the bay so local hook ups are straight also...

Thank you in advance....
hit bluenile.com or some resident NT jewelers...bloomingdales is prob not your best bet

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ Baby comin at dudes neck for coming at his artist before seeing him first & lying about his age back then.

good ol days.
pimp.gif
@ puff bracelet.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ Baby comin at dudes neck for coming at his artist before seeing him first & lying about his age back then.

"I'm a young n', I'm 24" 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Making a piece for YUNG STACK� hes STACK BUNDLES(RIP) younger brother and dudes on the come up hes pretty ill kinda sounds like bundles & cassidy sucks how he told me bird gang doesnt acknowledge him and hes trying to do it by himself. keep doing ya thing mane

Updated: July 14, 2010, 11:01 PM ET

[h1]James pendant pays off for Ohio woman[/h1]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/...s&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5381186#/sports.espn.go.com/espn/gallery/enlargePhoto?id=5381358&story=5381186">http://sports.espn.go.com...381358&...idth=640,height=550,scrollbars=no,noresize'); return false;">
nba_a_kingjamespendant_300.jpg

AP Photo/HO/International Gemological InstituteWhenVaneisha Robinson bought the pendant at a yard sale, she thought it wascostume jewelry. But, after having it appraised, the pendant she paid$5 for is worth nearly $10,000.

AKRON, Ohio -- An Ohio woman who paid $5 at a yard sale for a LeBron James pendant she thought was costume jewelry has found out it's worth nearly $10,000.

Twenty-year-oldVaneisha Robinson says she used to wear the basketball jersey-shapedpendant to high school when she didn't know its value. Then she had itappraised.

The International Gemological Institute saysRobinson's find is the real deal. Gemologist Jerry Ehrenwald says the14-karat white gold pendant sports more than 2 carats of diamonds.

The No. 23 jersey reads "King" on the front and "James" on the back.

Robinsonis an amateur boxer in James' hometown of Akron, Ohio. She has listedthe jewelry on eBay. She says the King's brand will never die eventhough he's left the Cleveland Cavaliers to play for the Miami Heat.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5381186

So heres a early bday present I bought for my self the Piaget Altiplano Double Jeu 1 out of 50 in the world!  I had to buy this since my partner copped the 1 out of 12 in the world iced chanel. lol it was his bday gift as well, I believe the retail on the chanel is 500k and mines is 44k. enjoy!
pimp.gif

boulder iced out chanel!

Back
Top Bottom