**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Who would have thought some of these dudes were actually making sound investments with their money by buying those chains before gold shot up in value

I'm pretty sure none of them were thinking this way.
lol I know. Its ironic is what I was getting at.

after getting knocked over the head for labor costs, "diamond" costs etc...plus the funny games that were going on with the different metals most of that stuff wont even fetch what they paid never mind a profit

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by rakim

Sorry for quoting this HUGE picture..

But anyone else notice the "Red Stain" near Gucci's Left Knee.. On some WHITE Pants too.

Seems like my dude Gucci took a kneel on some Fruit Punch throw up..
laugh.gif

also sorry quoting this large picture but dudes pants has dirt and stuff everywhere on it and im starting to think guccis ayo...
eyes.gif

damn i just looked at that pic again & i aint realize how dirty gucci was. that !%@*% look like he been playin outside or sumthin, his shirt & pants are filthy
laugh.gif

So maybe the jewelry thread isn't so dead after all...props to Frank Mucus with all the Jesus info
pimp.gif
:

How many Jesus' do you actually own Frank?

that same tito Jesus was on eBay twice. i cant speak on how frank got his, but I remember it being on eBay years back. if i remember correctly the first time it didn't sell but then it was put back on it sold for like $3200 or some #%+@. this was a long as time ago but that's how i remember it.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

This is prob the first Jesus I've seen that made me REALLY consider gettin one.

I can vouch for ICEBOX too. Zahir made me a custom solid gold piece in '07.
Dont think I ever posted it, but I turned around and sold it to LAX 3 weeks later.
*facepalm*

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LAX do you got any close ups of a yellow gold one. Youve sent me pretty much all the pictures you have shown in this thread and a few extras but I still dontremember a good picture of a yellow gold one. Im thinkin about all yellow like Malice if I go with the kufi jesus. Or Yellow all yellow with white thorns if Igo wit the Kanye mold. Im just tryin to decide which one to go with, and wanted to know if you had any pic closer to what the finished product I am looking forwould look like.

But you can't go wrong with either
................................................................................

Damn you Frank. Gonna make me get the itch again. I gotta stop procrastinating and just hit up Icebox and see whats up. Not lookin forward to buyin a new Miami Cuban. But it would have to be done.

he wont. ^ maybach he has protection im sure he really wont be doing that much small club shows like he use to.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

im sure he really wont be doing that much small club shows like he use to.

yeah right, you gotta keep da lights on.....

if he's smart he's already insured it.

Why does the icee fresh Jesus look so....weird.  I thought they made a mold of Kanye's actual Jesus piece but in this picture, everything looks "off."  For example, the crown looks like strings thrown together and the eyes are beady.  Actually, their crown looks like the ones from eBay, terrible.

I'm not impressed by that middle jesus piece, but I have to say that IF&Co has since perfected the jesus piece.
ROSE-GOLD-JESUS.jpg

That's perfected?

BLACK-JESUS-WHITE-THORNS.jpg

why is jesus smiling back at me?

the rose gold one looks like it has a long face. i know they changed the setting for that effect, but it looks terrible compared to the pave of the og. i, like many other nters, have been waiting for someone to perfect it but if&co never did. plus the face looks really flat, like str8hustler mentioned a while back

icebox looks like they have the closest mold outside of jacob. still waiting on someone to make that tito though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Balla86

I'm not impressed by that middle jesus piece, but I have to say that IF&Co has since perfected the jesus piece.

That's perfected?

why is jesus smiling back at me?

the rose gold one looks like it has a long face. i know they changed the setting for that effect, but it looks terrible compared to the pave of the og. i, like many other nters, have been waiting for someone to perfect it but if&co never did. plus the face looks really flat, like str8hustler mentioned a while back

icebox looks like they have the closest mold outside of jacob. still waiting on someone to make that tito though
nerd.gif

on the rose the lines in the hair are distracting, the crown is lacking. the smiley jesus is nothing special and the crown lacks as well. almost every jesus piece i see lacks in the definition of how jacob does the crown. some, like the "stringy" crown on the middle jesus are just plain insulting. i would like to see a jobh jesus piece.

Back
Top Bottom