The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Angelpopstar7

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Er... Do the JJBers know y'all got their pics posted in this first thread?
nerd.gif
If so, cool...but we don't normally get down like that so I'm wondering.

Anyway, JJber here. Hi.
I didn't know until I got a PM about it.
ohwell.gif
stop actin like ur sad when you know that NTers beasting on ur pics makes u feel more confident about ur looks

probably got the
happy.gif
face on instead of the
ohwell.gif
Yeah because guys on the internet thinking I'm hot is what makes me more confident. You sure did figure me out fast.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

Anyway, JJber here. Hi.
ohwell.gif
stop actin like ur sad when you know that NTers beasting on ur pics makes u feel more confident about ur looks

probably got the
happy.gif
face on instead of the
ohwell.gif
Y'all sure do clown a lot.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Anyway, JJber here. Hi.
ohwell.gif

probably got the
happy.gif
face on instead of the
ohwell.gif

i got the
happy.gif
when I got complimented on JJB, until i found out it was adude with a girly SN, then i got the
tired.gif

RetroOG'd FTL.

nerd.gif

Anyway, JJber here. Hi.
ohwell.gif

probably got the
happy.gif
face on instead of the
ohwell.gif
Yeah because guys on the internet thinking I'm hot is what makes me more confident. You sure did figure me out fast.
eyes.gif
Why not? If a bunch of girls on JJB started to beast on my pics I'd take it as a compliment and be reassured of my sexiness.

Then hit em with PMs and ask if they live in ny...

Originally Posted by One Love

Guy put me on the 1st page smh
This is why this thread shouldnt have been made in the first place. this dude put a 16 year old female on front street for people to beast. dudes are pathetic on NT and this is coming from an OG
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

This is why this thread shouldnt have been made in the first place. this dude put a 16 year old female on front street for people to beast. dudes are pathetic on NT and this is coming from an OG A Lame
tired.gif

Fixed

But see I didn't post my picture. If I posted it fine, that's my doing and I have to deal with the consequences, good or bad. But I didn't post mypicture on here and I don't really think it's cool that someone went to my profile and put my picture on here. Does that make sense? But whatever,it's done with and I can't do anything about it now.

And only one person made a comment so I wouldn't say that's a bunch.
laugh.gif

This is why this thread shouldnt have been made in the first place. this dude put a 16 year old female on front street for people to beast. dudes are pathetic on NT and this is coming from an OG
tired.gif
How do you know how old she is? Were you checking out her page?...

Beast. What does this mean?
nerd.gif
Is it good or bad?
laugh.gif
Or is it synonymous with 'comment on'?

But see I didn't post my picture. If I posted it fine, that's my doing and I have to deal with the consequences, good or bad. But I didn't post my picture on here and I don't really think it's cool that someone went to my profile and put my picture on here. Does that make sense? But whatever, it's done with and I can't do anything about it now.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
..we dont even need to click on your profile to pull your pic. Itsin your avatar

But see I didn't post my picture. If I posted it fine, that's my doing and I have to deal with the consequences, good or bad. But I didn't post my picture on here and I don't really think it's cool that someone went to my profile and put my picture on here. Does that make sense? But whatever, it's done with and I can't do anything about it now.

laugh.gif
Welcome to NT General, the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ultimate[/color] online stalker community.

laugh.gif
Trust no one went to your profile. It's easy when the pic is your avy. Stalking is the least of your worries here. Someone might beast butthat's about it. This ain't JJB where other members make death threats against one another.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
..we dont even need to click on your profile to pull your pic. Its in your avatar
The one is, the one isn't. I guess I'm just used to JJB where people don't do stuff like that because they'll be banned forposting other members pictures, whether the picture is in their avatar or not.

And this is not going to scare me away from NT.
laugh.gif
If I can deal with the crazy girls from JJB, I can deal with the guys here.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Cry me a river

roll.gif
I don't think these ladies know what they signed up for.
Why do y'all keep talking yourselves up like that? We're JJBers! *puffs out chest* We ain't scurred.
laugh.gif

That's just a difference in the two boards. I guess you guys post and repost pics all willy nilly but...at JJB, that can be a bannable offense. Likey'all have all of these strict rules to abide by...we cuss all up and through JJB but apparently, we can't do that here. Just different standards. Iguess if someone has their pic in an avatar, it's a little different but we normally don't repost people's photos without permission. That'sall.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom