The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Coming over here thinking that you guys are untouchable. Go back to JJB if you have nothing to contribute. No one is beasting over you guys.
I was contributing to different threads until this thread was brought to my attention.
wink.gif

You guys are forgetting about the "Crazies" on JJB.
It hasn't been that long since we been over there.
Come on now.

These girls can handle it. Just respect their wishes.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

You guys are forgetting about the "Crazies" on JJB.
It hasn't been that long since we been over there.
Come on now.

These girls can handle it. Just respect their wishes.
We will. Like W2E said, don't be so adamant about displaying your gender as most of them are doing. The girls on NT we didn't even knowwere female until they posted a pic or worded their sentence in a different way. Everyone gets treated like one of the guys regardless of sex.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

laugh.gif
Coming over here thinking that you guys are untouchable. Go back to JJB if you have nothing to contribute. No one is beasting over you guys.

Listen to this guy
pimp.gif
What in the fasheesus is wrong w/ some of you?
laugh.gif
You mad because... about 5 people out of 39,000+ members decided to come over here and minglewith y'all? Why so antsy? We're the only ones that welcomed your members when the rest of JJB broke out the dogs and hauled off banning people. Youshould welcome us! And, for dookie's sake, we don't even know what beasting MEANS!

Some of you guys don't know how to be normal human beings. Bunch of immature fools making the rest of us look bad. Good thing there's the other sitethat's lame free.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

laugh.gif

Listen to this guy
pimp.gif
What in the fasheesus is wrong w/ some of you?
laugh.gif
You mad because... about 5 people out of 39,000+ members decided to come over here and mingle with y'all? Why so antsy? We're the only ones that welcomed your members when the rest of JJB broke out the dogs and hauled off banning people. You should welcome us! And, for dookie's sake, we don't even know what beasting MEANS!

What did I say....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

If you don't make your gender a big deal others won't make it a big deal.

Word.
smh.gif
@ some of the ego's of these JJB'ers.

Btw, what the #!*% is JJB? And is it just a random assortment of letters cause for the life of me I can't figure out what JJB is acronym for, maybe someonefrom there can take a break on being gassed on themselves and explain that.

SHUT YOUR FACE, STRINGER! SHUT IT NOW!

OMG Where'd you hear 'boogerwolf'?! Stole my word.

Originally Posted by Lauriestar

I can post here now? I never got my PM! Anyway, hai. JJBer here.
I think they know you already, boo boo.
nerd.gif
Or is that the other board?

LOL @ it being censored. Wowzer.

Word.
smh.gif
@ some of the ego's of these JJB'ers.
WTH? lol It wasn't JJBers that said anything about it. Are y'all even aware of your own grievance?
laugh.gif
STOP BEING SO MEAN!

At least y'all can't blame me for making an issue about my gender when you thought I was a dude.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by muffinlover

I will most likely never post my picture here. It's kinda scary.
Nobody asked, though. You jjb girls really need to just ignore those who ask for pics and stop giving them attention. On the same token, i heardtheres a Niketalk alternative with a bunch of NTers who are mad at the current NT rules. Go there and enjoy it there. they are helping us weed out thecrybabies and non-contributors

Back
Top Bottom