The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Anyone get shipping confirmation from SNKRS yet? Haven't gotten one yet and that has usually meant cancellation for me.

Thanks for the reply. This has been my favorite cw so far so I'm hoping to get a pair and relax til the holidays.

No problem. We will be fine.
I just chatted with a Nike rep and this is how it went

David: HI jerold - I ordered a pair of sneakers on Saturday which were supposed to be delivered by the 22nd, but the status says they are still processing. Can you tell me if they have left the warehouse? 
Jerold: Sure, I'd be happy to check the status of your order and provide you with the latest update. I just need to gather a little information, can we have your order number and email address used so we can check and pull up the order? 
Jerold: Perfect. 
Jerold: I am now checking it. 
Jerold: Thank you for waiting. I have verified that your order was already acknowledged by our team at warehouse. This is indeed a fast moving item and a popular one and of all the sizes available on our main warehouse  has already been sold. No worries, our team is now locating available items from other warehouses that still has the item in stock. As a loyal consumer like you, we want to make sure you get your order. We're doing our best to be able to make it on the shipping date. As the carrier receive the package, you will definitely get an email notification with a shipping information including your order's tracking number where you can use to check the movement of your package and the estimated time of arrival.  
David: Ok 
David: is this usually a long process, for them to locate my size in another warehouse? 
Jerold: This is very unusual, it just that the one that you ordered is one of the popular shoe. 
David: but they were still available in my size as of earlier today 
Jerold: No worries, we are doing our best to locate. It can be that we recently receive the restock. 
Jerold: Sometimes, it is just the system is not updated yet that's why the order status is also not updated. 
David: hmm I see 
Jerold: Thank you for allowing me to check this order for you. Would there be anything else that you would like me to help you with today? 
David: well, as long as the shoe isn't sold out and I receive my size I'm okay 
Jerold: Okay. Thank you for understanding. 

It's odd that they sold out of my size at their main warehouse. I ordered as soon as they released on Saturday morning and they were still available online this afternoon.

Let us know when you receive your shipping confirmation.

Thanks!

David

Last edited:
Nike is certainly behind with shipping. Not sure anyone's Fine Prints have shipped. There are people I saw in the Presto thread whose Acronyms haven't shipped yet and those came out the day before (maybe 2 days before actually) the FPs.

I think you are right about the switching teams at the half.

Makes me remember like the 1997 (?) Rock N Jock MTV game where Gary Payton switched teams like twice. Ended up getting MVP for both teams and scoring like 140 points including the ridiculous 50 pointer haha

Back
Top Bottom