The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Wow I wonder if they will send second shipping email when actually ships
Probably not.  The email was triggered because they told UPS to get the labels ready for a shipment.  She gave me the "We are having to go to another warehouse" story as posted above, but I think the problem may be something else.  You mean that every single pair sold on SNKRS is in mystery a warehouse somewhere?  Not one pair has shipped yet.  

I just got off of a chat with Nike support.  She said the "now shipping" email for the Fine Prints was sent in error.  I whined like a baby and got a 20% discount code for my troubles.  She said to expect the shoes on or before the 27th.  

Just an FYI.  

Same but gave me 10%

Did this thread just take a nose dive into the shallow end of the pool or what? I guess everybody's waiting for UPS to drop off their Fine Prints too.
wink.gif

Discounts between 10-20% issued. Hmmm. I wonder how Nike determines how much the discount is.

I did a chat earlier and didn't get anything besides a recommendation to keep using Nike+ perks of free shipping and returns. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I'll call tomorrow. I want a code to order up some tech fleece.

Last edited:
On the day the Rios were released, the nike online store was so slow when i clicked one pair to put into my shopping cart. At the same time i already finished my order at Footlocker online and they also delivered faster than nike.

On the day the Rios were released, the nike online store was so slow when i clicked one pair to put into my shopping cart. At the same time i already finished my order at Footlocker online and they also delivered faster than nike.

So what are you trying to say? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Keep chatting or calling with them to build up your case. I finally got my 20% code today for raising a storm.

Back
Top Bottom