The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Bruh.... id rather go shoeless in winter than pay hoh canada.
Ever since those clowns jumped in.....no shoe stores in the mall have any good sales anymore.
Im cool with a few shoes over 200 $ but everything in there is pushing 300 $
Lol at buying limited items at a store that holds raffles everyday. :lol:

Nike just hit me with the "Delay in shipping" email.  New date 9/28.  I just swung by HOH and scooped them up. Ain't got time to be foolin' with Nike. 
mean.gif
  I know they'll probably still ship so I'll just give pair #2 to my son to hoop in.  Wait...Nike just tricked me into a double up! Bastards.

I got SNKRS shipping confirmation a few hours ago. I'm guessing that puts the delivery date around the 26th or 27th.

Edit: Just checked and it says expected date is the 21st. That would be great but I'd be pretty surprised if that were to happen.

Last edited:
Got my shipping email too. Date says tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll expect it Thursday like my usual delivery comes when I order on Saturday.

Got my shipping email too. Date says tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll expect it Thursday like my usual delivery comes when I order on Saturday.
I also received my shipping email today and the delivery date also says by tomorrow. I believe it because it was sent via UPS Next Day Air. You should track your package and see which shipping method they used.

Fam y'all ordered these shoes two weeks ago :x

NIKE y'all some **** boys :smh: :smh: :smh:

All this ducking and dodging

Either you got the shoes in stock or not :smh:

Last edited:
This version most resembles the actual jersey Jordan wore in Italy compared to the other two AJ1 versions. It's kind of an odd look, but I want to like it. Must see in person.

Last edited:

This version most resembles the actual jersey Jordan wore in Italy compared to the other two AJ1 versions. It's kind of an odd look, but I want to like it. Must see in person.
Thank you for your thoughts on the Fine Prints vs Banned 31s. I bought the Fine Prints because I feel they will be easier for me to wear. I normally wear more neutral and toned down colors casually and to work. However, the Banned colorway is really starting to grow on me, and I am contemplating picking up a pair of them as well.

I would also have to agree with you on the contrast of the Banned colorway's midsole against the rest of the shoe. It has more of the "pop', which is a big reason why I like the black/red 11s.

Last edited:
Fam y'all ordered these shoes two weeks ago :x

NIKE y'all some **** boys :smh: :smh: :smh:

All this ducking and dodging

Either you got the shoes in stock or not :smh:

I agree with you to an extent but those taking about Fine Prints didn't order 2 weeks ago. This is business day 3.

I also received my shipping email today and the delivery date also says by tomorrow. I believe it because it was sent via UPS Next Day Air. You should track your package and see which shipping method they used.
Yeah. I looked at that and saw next day air, but there wasn't any movement. Checked this morning still no movement. If they show today, I'll be surprised, but it looks like they'll get picked up today and delivered tomorrow.

Props to Nike though for upgrading to next day air to hit the original quoted delivery time.

Does anybody know what happens when my purchase falls off my credit card charges? Nike was lagging on the shipment, but I got an email that my shoes were shipped, although they still have not been picked up from the facility. I noticed that the charge for the shoes fell off my credit card but it was pending as of this morning. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Does anybody know what happens when my purchase falls off my credit card charges? Nike was lagging on the shipment, but I got an email that my shoes were shipped, although they still have not been picked up from the facility. I noticed that the charge for the shoes fell off my credit card but it was pending as of this morning. Has this ever happened to anyone?

They'll take it back out.

I just got off of a chat with Nike support.  She said the "now shipping" email for the Fine Prints was sent in error.  I whined like a baby and got a 20% discount code for my troubles.  She said to expect the shoes on or before the 27th.  

Just an FYI.  

I just got off of a chat with Nike support.  She said the "now shipping" email for the Fine Prints was sent in error.  I whined like a baby and got a 20% discount code for my troubles.  She said to expect the shoes on or before the 27th.  

Just an FYI.  

Wow I wonder if they will send second shipping email when actually ships

Back
Top Bottom