The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Sent the xxx1's back...unbearable/unwearable...I like the model but my initial experience ruined them so far for me. I'm about to just ball in some retros and call it a day.

What didn't you like?
I wore my banneds for a volleyball tournament last weekend and they felt great

I'm pretty sure its simply a defective pair but the flywire in the right shoe dug into/destroyed my pinky toe the one time I wore it. The shoe itself fit great, the flywire by the right pinky toe was unbearable

Wearing my pair again today. I like them alot but they don't look as clean with shorts as the KD9's.

Fine Print still hold the crown for best colorway.
I'm in Houston this week and was able to pick up the Fine Prints from the House of Hoops in Galleria.

Absolutely love them.
pimp.gif

Still want to see if a blackout type colorway is down the pipeline.
nerd.gif

I played in my 31s yesterday for the first time. They are comfy but the zoom is not as bouncy as in my retro 12s that I like to play in I also prefer the feeling of full length zoom without that flight plate. Will I buy another pair? Maybe. If the black toes look really good then yes.

It's not the zoom unit but keep in mind that thr AJ 12 has much thicker midsole phylon than the 31.
The 31 has the zoom unit pistoned into the outsole directly while the zoom unit in the 12 is surrounded by phylon midsole completely.

It's not the zoom unit but keep in mind that thr AJ 12 has much thicker midsole phylon than the 31.
The 31 has the zoom unit pistoned into the outsole directly while the zoom unit in the 12 is surrounded by phylon midsole completely.

Top loaded vs bottom loaded. I prefer top loaded

So what other colorways do we know we have left?

Shattered Backboard (confirmed)

N7 (confirmed)

Black Toe ("confirmed" but no pics)

Space Jam (strongly rumored off XXX1 shirt)

Royals (rumored)

I know I'm forgetting some....I think there was a Concord?

So...

10/8: Shattered Backboard
11/5: Red/Black/White
11/17: N7
12/3: Space Jam

When's the last time a new Jordan had this many colorways released this quickly?

Am i the only one whos never gotten a reservation on snkrs? I just want to know they acknowledge me lmao

Just got my reservation for SBB 31s and it won't let me add to cart. Says my access has expired. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Finally got through. Glad to have these knocked out, as I'm going to be on vacation this weekend.

Last edited:
Got the reservation and it's nice to see they are offering a 12.5 and 15 here in the US but I don't like this color way. Wish the fine prints came in a 12.5

This colorway has been mentioned several times, but it hasn't surfaced yet. Originally was listed with a 10/1 release date. It mentioned concord but also has two other crazy colors.

Jordan XXXI
Concord/brt mango-black-volt
845037-006

Wonder what this will end up looking like.

Edit: Found this too, this must be Space Jam:

Air Jordan XXX1
Colorway: Black/Concord-Anthracite-White
Release Date: TBA
Retail: $185
Product Number: 845037-002

Last edited:
Just got my reservation for SBB 31s and it won't let me add to cart. Says my access has expired. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Finally got through. Glad to have these knocked out, as I'm going to be on vacation this weekend.

How come you go through? They don't let me add to cart either.

How come you go through? They don't let me add to cart either.
I just waited a few mins, closed the app and reopened it and my order went through. Got order confirmation as well.

Back
Top Bottom