The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I played in my 31s yesterday for the first time. They are comfy but the zoom is not as bouncy as in my retro 12s that I like to play in I also prefer the feeling of full length zoom without that flight plate. Will I buy another pair? Maybe. If the black toes look really good then yes.

Wore my Banneds today at work for around 11 hours straight. Very comfortable over a long day.

Impressed. Got lots of compliments as well.

laugh.gif

I wore my Fine Prints to work on Sunday and got alot of compliments.  One guy asked to see the bottom of the shoe because he remembered the "Banned" on the other ones.  He saw the signature and thought MJ had actually signed the shoe.  He was asking why I would be wearing it if MJ actually signed it.  
roll.gif

I wore my Fine Prints to work on Sunday and got alot of compliments.  One guy asked to see the bottom of the shoe because he remembered the "Banned" on the other ones.  He saw the signature and thought MJ had actually signed the shoe.  He was asking why I would be wearing it if MJ actually signed it.  :rofl:
That's awesome

Repped Grizzlyanimal, thank you! May mess around and white out that Jumpman, but that's my hoop shoe hopefully until we see a 31 low.

I love the N7 model, but the other pictures show off the color better (unless they changed it.) In the other pictures the toe and sockliner were a very dark purple, or maybe it was weird lighting.

Last edited:
Sent the xxx1's back...unbearable/unwearable...I like the model but my initial experience ruined them so far for me. I'm about to just ball in some retros and call it a day.

Sent the xxx1's back...unbearable/unwearable...I like the model but my initial experience ruined them so far for me. I'm about to just ball in some retros and call it a day.

What didn't you like?
I wore my banneds for a volleyball tournament last weekend and they felt great

Back
Top Bottom