The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

116knyo.jpg
Damn JB and their marketing. I'm sold on these now.

I already responded to the point about them playing on NBA courts. Hope you didn't spend too much time searching those memes.

Last edited:
So we should continue to talk about retros in this thread instead of XXX1's because JB makes more money and there is less tech? Is that your point?

Never said that. I was merely responding to that post.

To be relevant: I've decided to keep my Banned pair. Wore them a few hours around inside my house yesterday. Feel good on foot. They work for a casual pair but at the same time have performance qualities. Nice middle ground.

If they're doing a Space Jam colorway, as the Jordan XXXI t-shirt posted on page 108 seems to indicate, is it possible it'll have fly weave transition into patent leather on the back? That would be interesting.

And how do they fit Space Jam into the marketing of all the colorways, and the design itself, being inspired by the Jordan I?

If they're doing a Space Jam colorway, as the Jordan XXXI t-shirt posted on page 108 seems to indicate, is it possible it'll have fly weave transition into patent leather on the back? That would be interesting.

And how do they fit Space Jam into the marketing of all the colorways, and the design itself, being inspired by the Jordan I?
I could be wrong or ahead of myself, but that shirt gives me more of a Royal vibe [emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128064[/emoji]

One can hope right???

The color is actually listed as Concord, and the logo on the arm is a UFO for further confirmation.

So that means in December either they'll be releasing both Jordan 1s and Jordan XXX1s in the Space Jam colorway, which would be cool... or the Retro counter/inspiration for the AJ31 will be the Jordan XI Space Jam, which would be odd, but I guess possible.

The color is actually listed as Concord, and the logo on the arm is a UFO for further confirmation.

View media item 2186372

So that means in December either they'll be releasing both Jordan 1s and Jordan XXX1s in the Space Jam colorway, which would be cool... or the Retro counter/inspiration for the AJ31 will be the Jordan XI Space Jam, which would be odd, but I guess possible.

They are releasing the "N7" colorway or something, and these are "anti-gravity machines". Maybe thatsbhow they tie it all in together? I don't know. I guess it's possible they go further and release a Space Jam 1 and a Space Jam 31.

They are releasing the "N7" colorway or something, and these are "anti-gravity machines". Maybe thatsbhow they tie it all in together? I don't know. I guess it's possible they go further and release a Space Jam 1 and a Space Jam 31.
Space jam 1? Maybe toe is a black patent leather with concord accents and white underlay?

Wouldn't be as true to the Unis, but I would have liked to see the SBB pair as an orange fade to off-white instead of black. Pretty good looking pair still though

These shoes are garbage as far as traction goes. Comfort is ok, but could be better.

The zoom bag feels a lot thinner compared to the recent flu game XIIs or any other shoes with full length zoom that I've played in recently.

The clear soles are terrible on my court, but that's to be expected since I slipped in every clear sole shoe at my gym. I had to wipe down my shoes during every game.

My style of play, taken from the basketball thread in general:

I play in the post, and I play like Tim Duncan.

They usually call me half Tim (5'3, 285lbs) or boulder steph, cause I have a mean stroke at the perimeeter.

Space jam 1? Maybe toe is a black patent leather with concord accents and white underlay?
A Space Jam 1 is just speculation at this point but would make sense with the Jam 31 coming out in December, if they continue the Inspiration thing. The Inspiration could be the Jordan 11, who knows? Nike will do anything for a buck.

These shoes are garbage as far as traction goes. Comfort is ok, but could be better.

The zoom bag feels a lot thinner compared to the recent flu game XIIs or any other shoes with full length zoom that I've played in recently.

The clear soles are terrible on my court, but that's to be expected since I slipped in every clear sole shoe at my gym. I had to wipe down my shoes during every game.

285 pounds? It's sounds like you should wear Lebron James shoes instead of MJ's.

5''3"? Sheesh no wonder traction is bad for you, aint no shoe stopping all that mass in a hurry.

5''3"? Sheesh no wonder traction is bad for you, aint no shoe stopping all that mass in a hurry.

Concur. That weight with a low CG, no zoom shoe will perform to your requirements.

Try a air max based shoe, might work better. 5'3" Tim Duncan? I'd pay to see that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom