The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

View media item 2222851
I was able to get the Banned XXXIs from the nike Outlet with  the access pass. They were a return. I really wish they were the Fine Prints though. Ah well. I shouldn't even be buying anymore shoes lol. $139 after tax

Last edited:
Maybe its just a number thing 1-11-31 ? But im sure its just cuz of the sj being out that month and they just want to capitalize on all the stuff that's going to be in cw. **** jb gonna have everything in the cw!!

Copped the N7. 

I tried on the Backboards and they do fit somewhat snug.

I can't wait to get these puppies out here.

There is no cart on SNKRS. Do you already have an order pending on a browser?
So, here's what happened. I tried buying them right away and got a message saying I missed out. They still said they were available though so I kept trying and trying and I kept getting a message saying there was an error with my cart. I know there's no cart so I was super confused.

Finally they let me add them but I forgot to switch my shipping address so I had to call and cancel my order. Then they told me they were sold out when I was trying to re-order on the phone.

So I panicked and went back on the app and I was able to order them for a second time, on SNKRS, while I was on the phone. What a nightmare.

Glad I got them though.

what the heck is going on with Nike?
in google chrome and safari i cant get the N7 to come up, says THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
i pull it up thru SL links and open in incognito and it loads, but no size 15.
i open it thru SNKRS and it is there just fine, including size 15.
i want to order thru the website so i can get the 10% splender but wtf? seriously.

I'm pretty simple. And the cw of this N7 got me. I'll sit on this for that 30day return policy and see if anything else comes out, but i think this is the keeper.

Back
Top Bottom