The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

hummm love that space jam colorway but... 200€ in europe?! naaah!!! Plus the fact that the XI will not eventually be limited

Ok these sj are a must pick up!! Wait there is a Concord cw in the 31s coming out??

I was going to wait until I get the Chicagos and the N7s but I figured I'd snap some more pictures in the meantime.

vP1Hrp.jpg

A4Mk8o.jpg

lqBX3l.jpg

dcJwyG.jpg

v7jlju.jpg

My work is doing a partnership with nike es so I went and saw the banned 31's for $93. Had to cop! I was so happy I couldn't beliveve my eyes. I still want the fine prints tho real bad

My work is doing a partnership with nike es so I went and saw the banned 31's for $93. Had to cop! I was so happy I couldn't beliveve my eyes. I still want the fine prints tho real bad
That's a steal for any 31 colorway..........great cop
happy.gif

Last edited:
Just a quick opinion poll. Out of all the 31 released or will be released, where does the N7 rank?

I have been holding off buying another pair of XXXI's since the Banneds. Was seriously thinking of the N7 but after seeing the Space Jam colorway, THAT'S my next pair. Hope I get a reservation for them like I did for the Chicago & N7 pairs.

That's a steal for any 31 colorway..........great cop :D  
Thx man. It was funny cuz the day before I as at shiekh and it was my first time seeing them in person and I was thinking...should I cop?? It was def had to walk away from

Last edited:
They should have paired remastered Royal 1's with those instead of the Ultra High 1's on 12/3/16, or at least with the SJ 11's that release the week after :smh:

Last edited:
I also grabbed banned and USA but had to size up. Will wear elite socks. $93 I couldn't walk away from.

Nike never stated they would release OG AJ1's with every XXX1 release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom