The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

can't wait for these to start hitting discounts, still haven't bought a pair but i'll patiently wait
grin.gif

can't wait for these to start hitting discounts, still haven't bought a pair but i'll patiently wait
grin.gif
TBH, that is why I have yet to buy a pair of 31s myself.

I already have seen that some HOHs still have some pairs of the "limited" Fine Print 31s left over, and the Banned 31s & SBB 31s are all over the place sitting.

Once they get that discount and/or hit the Nike Outlets, I'm feasting

Damn!!! Thanks! The wait for the solid rubber continues, need these to play ball but don't want to risk the horrible traction

I have the "Banned", "Fine Prints" and the "Shattered Backboards" and I never had any slippage issues.

Cushioning is great, just wished the lockdown was as solid as the 30's and these would probably be the best basketball shoes ever.

TBH, that is why I have yet to buy a pair of 31s myself.

I already have seen that some HOHs still have some pairs of the "limited" Fine Print 31s left over, and the Banned 31s & SBB 31s are all over the place sitting.

Once they get that discount and/or hit the Nike Outlets, I'm feasting
exactly
smile.gif
 I wouldn't mind seeing those fine prints on heavy discounts as see most HOH around me still has those but there is really no reason to rush unless you want to play ball on these that bad
laugh.gif

Now we are talking! I'll have to see the white based model. I wonder how much more the price point will be.

I was going to wait until I get the Chicagos and the N7s but I figured I'd snap some more pictures in the meantime.

vP1Hrp.jpg

A4Mk8o.jpg

lqBX3l.jpg

dcJwyG.jpg

v7jlju.jpg

Somebody is going to hv a long and EXPENSIVE season[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

Everyone's pixs of the Fine prints make me want them more.   Nobody has my size anywhere around me so its been tough.   Those Black leather and looks like synth suede look great to.  will Pick up the space jams.   Currently have the banned, sbbs and tin mans.   

Last edited:
I almost bought the fine prints Yesterday

I wanted a discount & the code I had wouldn't work[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

It was a Sz 11.5. Last one in any size

These were the samples I saw awhile back. These are on the way, including a white leather based.
Read somewhere this is a luxury version of the 31. Release Black Friday.
Those are awesome. I was thinking of getting the AJ3 Cyber Monday but maybe I should grab those instead. They look very much like an AJ1, don't they? I'd love to see a luxery Bulls version sometime.

Back
Top Bottom