The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Maybe they'll get released with the Bred 1s, which is why this pair has the fading swoosh. To show a transition or some lame Nike story. And the normal pairs won't have the swoosh.

I like these but it would look better without the oversized jumpman. Just hope it has full length cushioning.

Not a huge Jordan fan these days. I will say, as most people know, or will "grow on people" or they will find that colorway that they feel makes the shoe look best. The right colorway can change everything.

Just flipping through the pages when they are kinda leaked on like page 14 i think and I am kinda digging these. My initial reaction was "Hmm". I think they could do a little better with the jumpman logo, but I'm kinda interested. A lot more interested than I was at this point with the 30s

Can't wait to see the tech and other angles of these. Hope they have a really big show planned for these Wednesday.

I'll reserve my opinion until I see HQ pictures.  I'm not seeing the whole "this will take elements from the Jordan 1" design.  

The New 

2016 SUPER FLY 6

of course no Heel Zoom just Forefoot Zoom Air because Nike Patented the design so JB cannot use Heel Zoom anymore

Soldier 9 and Soldier 10 features Heel and Forefoot Zoom Air

wondering why JB cant use it on the new SUPER FLY 6

Last edited:
Disappointing to see that the brand has resorted to simply adding bigger logos to stand out from the masses. That's not what it's about. The classic, iconic Jordans have minimal branding. Its the SHOE DESIGN that's supposed to tell you it's an Air Jordan. We don't need a huge jumpman logo again, IMO.

Smh. JB need the designer for the Kyries. Those are forward thinking and stylish.
Nike needs to poach designers from Adidas.. It blows my mind how Nike dropped the ball on 3 major flagship models: Lebron 13, KD 8, and AJ XXX

Even the Kobe 11s were essentially a rehash of the 9s. But I agree that the Kyrie 2s were one of the few models they showed that they could still innovate in terms of design. 

BJ bought the legacy another 15-20 years with the concept of incorporating DNA of models I-XX into the line moving forward.
I don't know who BJ is but my name is Tony Tobacco. 

Put some respek on it.

Aint no BJ come up with that. He simply took what he found on here in this very thread on NT and went to his superiors with it. BJ probably took credit but will ultimately crash and burn when it comes time for him to bring something new to the table again. Because he didn't the first time. Unless he snags another concept from me in here.

Last edited:

Nike needs to poach designers from Adidas..
lol
[h1]Former Nike designers begin new Adidas gig at 'Brooklyn Creator Farm'[/h1]
designerspng-4a694a124ed42211.png

These dudes left Nike high and dry to take their secrets to Adidas sparking a huge lawsuit last year.

Last edited:
Nike needs to poach designers from Adidas.. It blows my mind how Nike dropped the ball on 3 major flagship models: Lebron 13, KD 8, and AJ XXX

Even the Kobe 11s were essentially a rehash of the 9s. But I agree that the Kyrie 2s were one of the few models they showed that they could still innovate in terms of design. 
Yea. Adidas is even worse at designing bball shoes except for maybe the dame's. Adidas is killing it with lifestyle sneaks though

Put some respek on it.

Aint no BJ come up with that. He simply took what he found on here in this very thread on NT and went to his superiors with it. BJ probably took credit but will ultimately crash and burn when it comes time for him to bring something new to the table again. Because he didn't the first time. Unless he snags another concept from me in here.

View media item 2102959
Breh......I was referring to Brand Jordan. You wildin out and gettin active with this scenario. Back to the scheduled programming

Either this forum is officially dead, it's lost its original demographic, or I'm just getting old. I get the feeling 90% of people here just don't get it, didn't watch MJ play, and would rather own a pair of Yeezys.

Put some respek on it.

LOL I am laughing so hard at this haha. This is great!

Seeing as how you have two posts here I'll help you out and say no one here calls it BJ lol.

View media item 2103026

Hahaha repped!!

Back
Top Bottom