The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

What is J23 app? :lol:

Is it free? :lol:

And cmon JB legit at work and drop them, wth? :lol:

And thanks for all the help guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
So upset I couldn't even try to grab a pair of the JBC's. They weren't on my feed or anything. Smh.

Its crazy how so many pairs went straight to ebay. smh 

It is pretty poor. I wish Nike did a thing where if you buy a size that is out of pattern for you normally, it gets blocked. Or they tracked eBay and found immediate resellers and blocked their Nike account.
I know one guy who is a size 14, he bought Royal 1s size 10.5 just cos they'd get a bigger fee on eBay...

that takes way too much work when Nike makes the same amount of money on any shoes that sells

and there's got to be some privacy violation trying to figure out an ebay sellers nike account

and what if you simply want to buy the shoes as a gift? or you simply buy whatever is available and use it for trade for your size?

Might be in minority's it sounds but I like those greys more than the blacks. Joints bout to rot in eBay at those prices

this was one of the few times recently that j23app notified me and i had a chance to add to cart. i didnt bother to get them tho but i had a chance.

I got lucky even though I happen to see the alert, because I had happen to be looking at my phone when it popped up. But SNKRS has been logging me out for the past couple of weeks and when it does that it removes my apple pay as the default. I tried with my credit card and of course it asked me for a password and then security code, I just went back and selected apple pay and was able to do it in time. I probably would have settled for the grey if the blacks were sold out.

Last edited:
Its crazy how so many pairs went straight to ebay. smh 

See how JB created unnecessary hype for these. Every 31 sat and went on discount, except the Gold's and premium ones. No reason for them to screw the people who like these colorways. Well, they can sit on eBay. On to the next.

See how JB created unnecessary hype for these. Every 31 sat and went on discount, except the Gold's and premium ones. No reason for them to screw the people who like these colorways. Well, they can sit on eBay. On to the next.

Why are you angry?

They didn't have to release them at all?

Why are you angry?

They didn't have to release them at all?

I'm not angry. I just said they created unnessary hype and screwed over people who like the colorways. I have no problem moving on. It's not the first time and certainly not the last. I know Nike and JB's games by now.

I'm not angry. I just said they created unnessary hype and screwed over people who like the colorways. I have no problem moving on. It's not the first time and certainly not the last. I know Nike and JB's games by now.

Isn't that every limited sneaker by all brands?

I'm seeing some be very high prices for the Westbrook "Why Not" on Ebay. $499-$699

I wonder if these will be extremely limited. Normally when you see such high prices before the release it means they are
going to be hard to get.

What does everyone think about this release?

You can't compare a performance shoe to a retro.

Sure I can. If I'm going to pay resell on something I'm going to buy something like Royal or Bred 1's, not these. That's what I mean. I personally wouldn't pay resell on any 31. And those resellers with the Gold 31's crack me up. Like they are going to get like 5k for them :lol:

Sure I can. If I'm going to pay resell on something I'm going to buy something like Royal or Bred 1's, not these. That's what I mean. I personally wouldn't pay resell on any 31. And those resellers with the Gold 31's crack me up. Like they are going to get like 5k for them
laugh.gif
I was going to pay $1,500 for a size 13 in the golds and then someone outbid me and paid $2,500. Doubt they're going to go any higher than that ever though.

Sure I can. If I'm going to pay resell on something I'm going to buy something like Royal or Bred 1's, not these. That's what I mean. I personally wouldn't pay resell on any 31. And those resellers with the Gold 31's crack me up. Like they are going to get like 5k for them :lol:
The only reason you pay resell for retros because they sell out. If the flagships sold out in one hour you would pay resell for those too.

Back
Top Bottom