The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

my pick would be Butler, I just like the classic Bulls colorways plus I think he has the most color combos out of everyone (maybe even more than Russys 30.5s?)

Kawhi probably had as much but chose to wear the like two pairs this season :lol:

Do you think
one more question, any chance these reappear at Nike/ndc? Obviously just an educated guess.

Im thinking of exchanging my KD 9 Elites for some college lows, anyone have both?

I had KD9 Elites and I took them back. Didn't find them as comfortable as the standard KD9s, the upper felt weird I preferred the knit and sock on the standard 9s.

I now have a few 31 highs and the Marquette lows. I don't find the lows as comfortable as the highs, but then I am a US 12.5 and I couldn't find the college lows in half sizes.
My favourite so far for comfort is the ASW in 12.5, I also took out the insole for Airr Lift soles and its like walking on clouds.
I would give 31s the edge for comfort just because the KD9s run a little tight.

For actual movement on court I would say the CPXs are my favourite. I got the Kyrie 3s after lots of hype but I don't feel they're that sturdy.

Last edited:
I just got my black JBC delivered. Looks super nice. Glad I was able to get them.

Last edited:
Least you got the chance, I asked Nike Europe and they had no idea what I was even talking about.
I can't even download the SNKRS app to get updates and have a friend in US buy for me!

Least you got the chance, I asked Nike Europe and they had no idea what I was even talking about.
I can't even download the SNKRS app to get updates and have a friend in US buy for me!

What chance? I was only 2 minutes late and they were already sold out. Not even a chance.

What chance? I was only 2 minutes late and they were already sold out. Not even a chance.

this was one of the few times recently that j23app notified me and i had a chance to add to cart. i didnt bother to get them tho but i had a chance.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Nah j23 app is not an official nike/jb app, but its a great app to have

This! I was able to grab many limited kicks just off of J23 app. They update me before snkrs, nike+ and many other twitter shoe sites. Well worth my $3 one time fee! I got the notification, but didn't see my size 14.

Didn't see the J23 alert right away since I was at work. I was able to get the grey pair about 15 minutes after they hit SNKRS but will need to track down the black pair as well.

Back
Top Bottom