The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I went up .5 size in these, same as I did with the XXX. Retros just fit a lot more loose...

Just picked up my "Why Not?" today. These are absolutely sick in person. They look sleeker than I thought they would be. I really wish they'd release some of the other colors he wore like that orange-ish/red one that looked like Banned's.

Edit: They are decently snug width-wise. Luckily the material is very soft and flexible. Don't know if I should size up though or if these will break in.

Are you using them for ball or casual wear?

Jordan 31 fit is almost perfect for my wide size 12. Hopefully these why nots are less painful then the XXX that i only was able to watch a rockets game and put on the bay.

Last edited:
Yeah he did! Although I think YROK has women's version so not sure if there are subtle differences

You are correct that this is the women's pair. I have both the men's and the women's pink Michigan pairs and the only difference between them is the words on the insole, so I'm assuming that's the only difference with these too.

Aren't the midsole of the 29's different than the XXX/XXX.5?

So what's everyone's favorite colorway? And do you think we'll get a pair like the Galaxy/ASG or Photoreel?

Lots of great colorways on this shoe. Released to the public, my two favorite would be the ASG and the Fine Print.

I need to rebuy the ASG. I want to cop them on discount. Got them for retail thinking they were going to sell out. I can cop them with 20%. Anyone seen a better deal?

Nike totally messed up delivering my Why Not?s, both pairs, different accounts. They must have messed up shipping labels or something. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom