The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I ended up pulling the trigger and snagged the SBB31s as well.

Like someone said above in this thread, 31s are way underrated. I haven't liked a Jordan model besides the 23 since the 14s, and I didn't buy any 23s. I'm on my way to having almost 10 31s and all well below retail minus the why nots. Still waiting for the black/royal to drop to the 100 range, I think they are super clean and love the sole not being translucent or white so it's easier to clean. Hopefully they release a few Butler PEs soon as well.

In a few years I believe the 31's will get the reputation as one of the best Jordan's since the 14's.

Sorry but I don't think there will be any Butler PE's hitting the market. JB's finished and focused on the 32's.

Now is the time to pick up some pairs on the low as re-sellers slash prices to make room for new inventory.

Some good buys out there, don't forget the outlets, they have been popping up, Chicago's and Nova colorways so far.

Pretty sure I saw Aldridge slip and turn the ball over late in the 4th with these.

Kawhi sat out the OT after landing awkwardly on ankle. What a game, though. 

Want a pair of lows for discount anytime now. 

In a few years I believe the 31's will get the reputation as one of the best Jordan's since the 14's.

Sorry but I don't think there will be any Butler PE's hitting the market. JB's finished and focused waitin on the 32's.

Now is the time to pick up some pairs on the low as re-sellers slash prices to make room for new inventory.

Some good buys out there, don't forget the outlets, they have been popping up, Chicago's and Nova colorways so far.

I agree. After putting in several wears with the black cats, i find them so comfortable I keep going back for more wears. Which is rare for me, I rarely wear a shoe 5 times in a year even.

I have a 2nd on the way from FNL, planning on blacking out the sole and the lace loops on that pair sometime soon. To be a true black cat shoe to me, there can be no white present.

That's exactly what I've been doing. Anything in that 125 or less range I have been picking up as much as I financially can without letting myself disregard new releases and other Jordan and air max pairs that are must adds from the past.

The pair that eludes me without having to cough up 200 is the USA pair. I really hope the black toes and royals pop up in outlets also, these are the most underrated colorways to me personally. Still waiting to get some royals myself until they hit deep discount.

What's your thoughts on the college low colorways that have released? As far as will they hit discount? I'm a KU fan so I would never actually wear any of them, but for collecting purposes wouldn't mind owning them. I just can't justify the 160+ tax for those reasons alone.

My favourites are the ASG (got 3 pair of those!), CNY (didn't release where i live so I'm probably one of very few who have them) and the Marquette lows - not liking the logo much but love the colorway.

I don't get discount opportunity much; here those not sold in first few weeks go to discount outlets in major cities. And there's less volume here, only Royals sat with full size list on Nike.

Remember there's at least one more Low release to come...

Sorry but I don't think there will be any Butler PE's hitting the market. JB's finished and focused on the 32's.

I actually like the 31 over the 14,12, 9, 7 and 2 for sure. Not to mention anything between 15 - 30.
They have a nice shape and come in many cool colorways.

:lol: 12s were always aight to me. I aint mad at that.

I can't cosign on calling em better than the 14, 16, 17, 9, and 7

1ot3i4.jpg

I actually like the 31 over the 14,12, 9, 7 and 2 for sure. Not to mention anything between 15 - 30.

They have a nice shape and come in many cool colorways.

Over the 12s???

You're cray cray!

Are others not allowed to have a different opinion or taste? Are we living in North Korea or has Trump already brainwashed so many people? :smile:

I own the OG taxis by the way.
I think the 12s are bulky by todays shape standards. Especially the lizard leather part creates that optic to have a big block in the front.

Hoop and Life review on the Why Nots

Pretty hard to watch IMO but they say it's basically perfect and traction is a1. Cant wait to hoop in em myself

First pair of 31s came to the realization that my feet don't like Adidas and it was causing knee trouble.

Was on 30s before and juiced to test these out.

Helps I scooped the max oranges for 77 today, hope the Kobe xi and ad aren't better

Welp, my 2 Why Not?s are gone. Nike isn't going to reship then as they stated several times. Liars. I don't understand what would be so hard about that. They obviously made a mistake on my shipping label.

I guess Kawhi wears a new pair of XXXIs every four games but just the same colorway :lol:

For Travis Wade, the Spurs’ equipment manager, it’s part of his job to know each player’s shoe preference. Every player has an endorsement deal, and Wade makes sure each one has the shoe he wants, when he wants it.

Tim Duncan used to wear the same pair of shoes for about a third of the season until they started breaking apart. Conversely, Kawhi Leonard gets a new pair of sneakers every four games or so.

Back
Top Bottom