The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

What happen?

They were both supposed to be delivered on 5/3. One of the shipments got scanned close to my home, but not out for delivery, and now has no movement at all. Then the other package says it's being returned to sender, no explanation. So I"m assuming the 1st package is being sent back to Nike as well, unless it was stolen.

They were both supposed to be delivered on 5/3. One of the shipments got scanned close to my home, but not out for delivery, and now has no movement at all. Then the other package says it's being returned to sender, no explanation. So I"m assuming the 1st package is being sent back to Nike as well, unless it was stolen.
I had that happen and Nike said they would put in a request for the package to be re-sent, so I was feeling optimistic, but they never re-sent it and instead I was refunded. SMH. Good luck, man. That really sucks.

I had that happen and Nike said they would put in a request for the package to be re-sent, so I was feeling optimistic, but they never re-sent it and instead I was refunded. SMH. Good luck, man. That really sucks.

Yup, that's what is exactly happening. It's crazy because it happened to BOTH pairs.

I posted this deal back 4 - 5 days ago. At the time, the Ebay seller had white low's for $125 shipped up to size 11 and 135 shipped for the 12-14 sizes. Just got mine in yesterday and they were fine, it's a very nice and fresh colorway.

Sprayed them with Crep last night and will break them out today for first time.

Good luck finding a pair for the low.

Anyone have the CNY 31s? I like the look, how are they in hand?
NDC has them for 128+ tax with 15% ebates right now.
I think I'm gonna have to grab them for that. Comes out to a little over 110 after ebates.

the blk/gold jbc resale prices are starting to come down.

*birdman plam rub*

Anyone have the CNY 31s? I like the look, how are they in hand?
NDC has them for 128+ tax with 15% ebates right now.
I think I'm gonna have to grab them for that. Comes out to a little over 110 after ebates.
I want those, they're one of the best color ways to me, and the ndc price is [emoji]128293[/emoji] Too bad they don't have my size, I'd jump on em if I were u and they have ur size

the blk/gold jbc resale prices are starting to come down.

*birdman plam rub*

What prices are u seeing?

recently saw a pair for 250 shipped.

they were damn near 300 around a week or so ago...

I want those, they're one of the best color ways to me, and the ndc price is [emoji]128293[/emoji] Too bad they don't have my size, I'd jump on em if I were u and they have ur size
What prices are u seeing?

I ended up pulling the trigger and snagged the SBB31s as well.
CNYs were 133 with tax before another 18 back in ebates. Can't beat 115 delivered.

SBBs were 116 with tax before another 15 back in ebates.
Not super excited for the SBB, but for 101 delivered I can't lose and can always return them

Like someone said above in this thread, 31s are way underrated. I haven't liked a Jordan model besides the 23 since the 14s, and I didn't buy any 23s. I'm on my way to having almost 10 31s and all well below retail minus the why nots. Still waiting for the black/royal to drop to the 100 range, I think they are super clean and love the sole not being translucent or white so it's easier to clean. Hopefully they release a few Butler PEs soon as well.

Went ahead and copped the cny. Thought about it for a few hours and just decided to cop. If I'm not highly satisfied I'll just send em back.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just have a chance to try on the 31 Why not. Is it run small or tts? I feel a little snug on the side or is it just me?

PS. My first 31.

Back
Top Bottom