The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

were the fine prints limited?

been tryna track down a pair and ive seen that they resell for more the most of the xxxi's do.

just tryna figure out why.

were the fine prints limited?

been tryna track down a pair and ive seen that they resell for more the most of the xxxi's do.

just tryna figure out why.

They were limited but its hard to know how much. The N7s were supposedly limited and CNY too but they had a restock.
I also think when they release matters - the Royals were supposed to be limited but sat for ages, as they dropped same time as the much-hyped Royal 1s and within same pay month as Yeezys.

Guo is probably super popular in Asia, cuz looking at his videos he doesnt look that nice. Checked his stats in case hes a non flashy guy who does work but his stats are pedestrian too, in the chinese league

Chicago's for $125 at my local outlet. Tried on but psssed. No doubt they feel good, but I want to try these on court in a low.

And the traction was so grippy on the outlet floor.. haha.

Dumb question, but anyone in the know, know if there's anymore mids or 30.5's releasing in the future? 

As far as the 30.5 hybrids, I've heard no rumors about any more releases.

Officially, we have 2x more upcoming releases of the lows. The all black pair and the Midnight Navy pair.

Here's a couple photos of the midnight navy's
View media item 2435450View media item 2435451View media item 2435452View media item 2435442View media item 2435443View media item 2435444View media item 2435445View media item 2435446

Last edited:
Just got my cny delivery. They ok. I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep em yet tho. The quality is great. That is undeniable. Just something about them isn't striking me right.

Back
Top Bottom