The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Yeah I was really keen on this release, but now I see it, what is basically a thin black line looks a little weird to me.
And solid colour outsole suggests good for traction, but I'd never wear lows on court really anyway so thats no real gain for me.

I think the OP is finalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy updated fully with every single known pair of these. Please let me know if I'm missing anything and rep the OP if you haven't already.

I think the OP is finalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy updated fully with every single known pair of these. Please let me know if I'm missing anything and rep the OP if you haven't already.
wow nice work keeping track of all of those.

Quai 54 AJ31 Lows also coming

Nice work!
Here's one I can think of, not sure if the images in this thread has anything else not included, but I don't have the time to check! :lol:

Kawhi Leonard 17' Playoff Pair. Noticed how the left panel with the Jumpman has the "Battle Grey" type material. Sorry i don't have a better picture.

View media item 2460413
PO

Last edited:

Quai 54 AJ31 Lows also coming
nerd.gif

is it me or has this thread picked up? mind you with no recent hyped releases.

smh welp, i need blk cats now. lol

is it me or has this thread picked up? mind you with no recent hyped releases.

smh welp, i need blk cats now. lol

Low key one of my favorite threads.
No drama ever, and it doesn't have nonstop complaints of quality.
Oh and the leather experts haven't found it yet.
Yeah, AJ31 is the good life.

Back
Top Bottom