The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

You scoop all 5 today bro?
Yeah, I'm an idiot. When they hit NDC they did a small re-stock and I was able to re-order Michigan, UNC, and Cal with a 20% discount code I had so that makes me feel a little better. Now I have to return my FootLocker.com UNC order and my SNKRS order of Michigan and Cal.

I need to update the OP. Still missing a decent pic of Jimmy's black/red PEs and I need to add Conley's yellow pair, Monroe's green pair, all of the new Spurs pairs, Nene's pair, and Russ' new pair. We're well over 100 different variations at this point.

Edit: Updated aside from Jimmy and Spurs. Need to do some detective work and figure out what's going on with the pair Jonathan Simmons wore. My suspicion is that it's a new Kawhi PE that he decided not to wear, since he doesn't seem to like his black PEs.

Last edited:
I need to update the OP. Still missing a decent pic of Jimmy's black/red PEs and I need to add Conley's yellow pair, Monroe's green pair, all of the new Spurs pairs, Nene's pair, and Russ' new pair. We're well over 100 different variations at this point.

Edit: Updated aside from Jimmy and Spurs. Need to do some detective work and figure out what's going on with the pair Jonathan Simmons wore. My suspicion is that it's a new Kawhi PE that he decided not to wear, since he doesn't seem to like his black PEs.

Thanks. Looking forward to the other updates.

Also, Simmons just wore Kawhi's pair. He has also worn Kawhi's OG white pair during games earlier in the season.

PO

Last edited:
Want to get the Cal Bears but the Jumpman position and no Swoosh looks whack on the gradient upper. Michigan looks good though as the upper is a solid dark color.

I fn missed out. Of course pulled in a meeting at 9 and tied up all fn day. FML. I need UNC in 12 if anyone sees them.

I'm going to Charlotte this weekend, I'll check Southpark HOH. All they care about in that mall is Starbucks, Louis, Nordstrom and Nails.

Hitting the game Fri or Sat? Been years since I went to SouthPark in Charlotte but last time there I saw Jeff McInnis lol

Last edited:
Hitting the game Fri or Sat? Been years since I went to SouthPark in Charlotte but last time there I saw Jeff McInnis lol

Haha! That's awesome though. Nah going with the wife so her and my cousin can go bridesmaid dress shopping. I'll be watching another banner won in Brooklyn on tv

Best bet probably would be in store now. I remember when the collegiate free 5.0s came last year they flew online, but sat in stores for a while even 20 minutes from chapel hill.

Just got a 3.5 lb item shipping confirmation from "ATHLETIC GOODS DISTRIBUTION." That Eastbay to those who order from them frequently? I'm ready to relax

Yea ny is gone in that size and am not tryna go to Maryland for a maybe lol

Best bet probably would be in store now. I remember when the collegiate free 5.0s came last year they flew online, but sat in stores for a while even 20 minutes from chapel hill.

Just got a 3.5 lb item shipping confirmation from "ATHLETIC GOODS DISTRIBUTION." That Eastbay to those who order from them frequently? I'm ready to relax

Got the same, for me it's my order from FL, so I assume it is probably Eastbay for you since they are part of the FL family

Back
Top Bottom