The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

C7QMXXeV0AEP2av.jpg

^^^

Nice.

Kawhi's & RW's pairs tonight were amazing to me. Someone post HD shots like the above if possible.

Thanks.

PO

Just need the white lows and I'm done. Traction could be better but they got that right on the Black Cats. Really solid performers and are good for old knees.

Damn.... really wanting black cats. I'm sitting on a 20% ndc code, I wanted to save it cuz I feel like discounts are coming but might have to burn it soon

Damn.... really wanting black cats. I'm sitting on a 20% ndc code, I wanted to save it cuz I feel like discounts are coming but might have to burn it soon

Same. They have to go on disco though right? All black XXXI. I'll be crushed if I miss them

Same. They have to go on disco though right? All black XXXI. I'll be crushed if I miss them

you guys could always pay the full retail from nike then return if you end up getting the price you want.
i know its not the initial 20% and that it requires fronting $200 but it has a nice benefit if it works out and you wont miss out either.

That is a very good idea regarding the purchase from Nike and returning it if a lower price is found in the future. Repped.

Question:

Does Nike provide a gift card if you return the sneakers to an factory outlet if it's been purchased more than (30) days ago and you initially paid by credit card.

Last edited:

For what's it's worth, these are a general release and I used a Footlocker rewards when I purchased on release day.

When Jordan sent out the initial promo for these a few weeks ago they mentioned that quantities were limited.
Since this info came directly from Jordan I didn't want to take a chance plus i got them below retail.

That is a very good idea regarding the purchase from Nike and returning it if a lower price is found in the future. Repped.

Question:

Does Nike provide a gift card if you return the sneakers to an factory outlet if it's been purchased more than (30) days ago and you initially paid by credit card.

you can return them for a full refund back to your credit card as long as you have the receipt. I think you get stuck with a gift card if you pay via PayPal tho.

you guys could always pay the full retail from nike then return if you end up getting the price you want.
i know its not the initial 20% and that it requires fronting $200 but it has a nice benefit if it works out and you wont miss out either.

Damn you J. Logic got me, plus ebates is at 10%... so I caved :smh:

Also, a few pages back someone mentioned they got extra laces in the lows, and someone else said they didn't, well my UNC pairs from Nike and Footlocker both had extra laces with them, both pairs were purchased online and shipped

Not all of the lows came with extras. I know the Michigans didn't, but the Carolinas, Georgetowns, and Marquettes do for sure. The Nike.com pictures had the extra laces as the final picture. Not 100% sure about Cals. Michigan really got screwed. No extra laces and one single color.

Of course my HOH had CNY's for $99........yesterday, changed to $129 today smh. Copped for $113 after military discount tho. If I wasn't being lazy yesterday
Where did you find CNYs at discount?  I can only find them on Nike US - I'm in Europe so having to add shipping and a heap of tax, I'm trying to buy as low as possible...

Back
Top Bottom