The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

No. Why would people pay $300 for those when there are better retros out there for $300. Those things will sit.

I just paid 290 for them, off Stockx, although that was to also cover international shipping.

I don't like most of the retros, I prefer the comfort.

This is another reason why eBay sellers do well - not everyone lives near a HOH, and SNKRS is US-only. The CNY and N7 and college lows weren't even released in Europe.

The only upside is there's less rush here for LE retros. So getting Royal 1s was easy, hell I had the chance to get KAWS I just didn't cos they were tiny size and I didn't realise the resell value.
I resold the 1s on eBay to help pay for ordering the Georgetown lows and JBC.

Last edited:
New Avy 
pimp.gif

Am i the only asian that cant cop all these hype kicks?! I actually hoop in them if i can cop em but i guess i am not as sneaky or fast at ordering online as all these fools that bye into hype and just wear them to the mall which is fine but they NEVER play in them (you know who you are) which is a shame because thats what they were initially intended for... and it really sucks too because us asians eat up those size 8.5's !!! Lol so i usually miss out on drops like those JBC xxx1's.

Thanks for the updates RFX. 1st page needs an update after all your and many others additions over the past month.

PO

Last edited:
I managed to get both JBCs, one not far off retail the other I just swallowed it and paid resell.
Now the decision... should I actually wear them?!

Back
Top Bottom