***THE OFFICIAL - Jordan's that need to be Retroed Thread***

Black/royal 1, Mocha 3, Oreo 4, White/cement 4, Sport royal 6, French blue 9, City series 10, Obsidian 12 mid, Playoff 12, Black/red 12, Black/varsity red 13, Indiglo 14, White/red 18, White/royal 18

Black/royal 1, Mocha 3, Oreo 4, White/cement 4, Sport royal 6, French blue 9, City series 10, Obsidian 12 mid, Playoff 12, Black/red 12, Black/varsity red 13, Indiglo 14, White/red 18, White/royal 18

Obsidian XII
Obsidian XII

Obsidian XII

Obsidian XII

Obsidian XII

and more Obsidian XII

Obsidian XII
Obsidian XII

Obsidian XII

Obsidian XII

Obsidian XII

and more Obsidian XII

I only need these two :
air-jordan-12-retro-playoff-black-red-white-silver.jpg

48047.300.jpg

Really want those 13 navy lows. For some reason one of mine has come up missing after many moves. Strangely enough 1 of my white black 13's is missing as well.

Really want those 13 navy lows. For some reason one of mine has come up missing after many moves. Strangely enough 1 of my white black 13's is missing as well.

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

Any OG colorway with Nike Air instead of the Jumpman!! 
pimp.gif

Will never happen though... 
frown.gif

actually you are wrong, on the new banned 1's relesing they put nike air on the tounges, so it is possable jb. will start to do the nike air again. if you dont believe me look for the jordan 1 banned thread. NIKE AIR. so smart of j.b.

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

Any OG colorway with Nike Air instead of the Jumpman!! 
pimp.gif

Will never happen though... 
frown.gif

actually you are wrong, on the new banned 1's relesing they put nike air on the tounges, so it is possable jb. will start to do the nike air again. if you dont believe me look for the jordan 1 banned thread. NIKE AIR. so smart of j.b.

I want those XIXs!!! Had the OG release, beat em into the ground! I want those, BAD! Besides that, I'd like to see JB retro the XVIII....cool grey suede anyone?

I want those XIXs!!! Had the OG release, beat em into the ground! I want those, BAD! Besides that, I'd like to see JB retro the XVIII....cool grey suede anyone?

Back
Top Bottom