***THE OFFICIAL - Jordan's that need to be Retroed Thread***

Originally Posted by 3thaman

How about bringing quality back and then we will worry about which models. But I guess I'm old school since I won't pay $150+ for pleather. Actually I won't pay $50
cosigned.  Banned Jordan 1 Retro looks like a good start.

moz-screenshot-22.png
Gentry's had my petition for these in hand for years. 
Still waiting...
jordan_iv_sample.jpg

moz-screenshot-21.png

How about bringing quality back and then we will worry about which models. But I guess I'm old school since I won't pay $150+ for pleather. Actually I won't pay $50

moz-screenshot-22.png
Still waiting...
jordan_iv_sample.jpg

moz-screenshot-21.png

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

moz-screenshot-22.png
Still waiting...
jordan_iv_sample.jpg

moz-screenshot-21.png

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 wow i remember seein those awhile back
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 JB THOSE PLEASE I WILLCOP 10 for my self omgaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

moz-screenshot-22.png
Still waiting...
jordan_iv_sample.jpg

moz-screenshot-21.png

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 wow i remember seein those awhile back
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 JB THOSE PLEASE I WILLCOP 10 for my self omgaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jordan Brand needs to stop releasing all this heat back-to-back-to-back... We need good retros every couple months, to to drop pack after pack, big retro after big retro every month is not a good thing for consumers. With that said, Jordan Brand needs to focus on releasing the other half of the signature series such as the 14-23. Since I only like 1-13 wth the exception of a few, I wouldn't mind purchasing from newer ones such as the 14s, 16, 23, 21, etc. Just to change it up.

Jordan Brand needs to stop releasing all this heat back-to-back-to-back... We need good retros every couple months, to to drop pack after pack, big retro after big retro every month is not a good thing for consumers. With that said, Jordan Brand needs to focus on releasing the other half of the signature series such as the 14-23. Since I only like 1-13 wth the exception of a few, I wouldn't mind purchasing from newer ones such as the 14s, 16, 23, 21, etc. Just to change it up.

I might be the only one picky enough - but I want a 'true high' release of this AJ1 'black toe.'
I sold my OLNL because it wasn't close enough to the original with the cut.

I might be the only one picky enough - but I want a 'true high' release of this AJ1 'black toe.'
I sold my OLNL because it wasn't close enough to the original with the cut.

Back
Top Bottom