[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

And what's with all this hype for Nicki's verse? I mean seriously, I can't even listen to that +#%@ with those stupid +$@ animated voices. That was probably the most annoying verse I've ever heard on a song, it's laughable. 
laugh.gif
i cant even front on chick no more............
im a fan.

her features been ill as of late imo. 
I mean, I can see why people would think it's good I guess. But the stupid voices make it completely unlistenable to me. 
laugh.gif

And what's with all this hype for Nicki's verse? I mean seriously, I can't even listen to that +#%@ with those stupid +$@ animated voices. That was probably the most annoying verse I've ever heard on a song, it's laughable. 
laugh.gif
im a fan.

I mean, I can see why people would think it's good I guess. But the stupid voices make it completely unlistenable to me. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im a fan.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im a fan.

laugh.gif
I feel the same way. Lyrically the verse isn't bad but the silly, annoying, unnecessary voices make me not want to listen to that verse at all.  I can't be impressed with force-fed gimmick rap. 

laugh.gif
im a fan.

laugh.gif
I feel the same way. Lyrically the verse isn't bad but the silly, annoying, unnecessary voices make me not want to listen to that verse at all.  I can't be impressed with force-fed gimmick rap. 

Back
Top Bottom