[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

that cover is honestly one of the sickest things I have EVER seen. totally awesome. good job

that cover is honestly one of the sickest things I have EVER seen. totally awesome. good job

Knowing Kanye, Would he use a cover that he didn't come up with? I mean its already
pimp.gif
than anything he would think of but knowing Ye'...

Knowing Kanye, Would he use a cover that he didn't come up with? I mean its already
pimp.gif
than anything he would think of but knowing Ye'...

I wouldnt doubt he does something similar, but he won't use the Murakami bear cus that's soooo 2008...
laugh.gif

I wouldnt doubt he does something similar, but he won't use the Murakami bear cus that's soooo 2008...
laugh.gif

the cover is fan made by someone on kanyelive like someone mentioned already, heres another one that person made
4838836010_4369bf26f0_b.jpg

the cover is fan made by someone on kanyelive like someone mentioned already, heres another one that person made
4838836010_4369bf26f0_b.jpg

Regardless of what ye coms up wit as a album cover,
that fan made jawn is what Im using as my album art.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I'm thinking that too, but I'll need to PS the title on there.

Unless the official cover is (somehow) better than that fan made one. But I doubt it.... hell, Ye should just hire the guy who made that cover to design his official cover
laugh.gif

I'm thinking that too, but I'll need to PS the title on there.

Unless the official cover is (somehow) better than that fan made one. But I doubt it.... hell, Ye should just hire the guy who made that cover to design his official cover
laugh.gif

My exact thoughts. This joint is TOO FIRE to not use. the 2nd one would be dope as hell for a back cover too. 

My exact thoughts. This joint is TOO FIRE to not use. the 2nd one would be dope as hell for a back cover too. 

Back
Top Bottom