[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Excellent post GTEK.

horus6.jpg

"Its the Return of the Gods..."

Ra coming back across the Sky with the Stars balanced on his head.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by bijald0331

inb4 Haze and his cronies.

Just a matter of time now. Ancient Egypt and Jewish slaves? That's just begging for a thread derailment.

Yup, can't even have a good thread without this #%#@

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by bijald0331

inb4 Haze and his cronies.

Just a matter of time now. Ancient Egypt and Jewish slaves? That's just begging for a thread derailment.

Yup, can't even have a good thread without this #%#@

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I really wish people took the time out to understand what Yeezy is doing with that damn chain anyways...
smh.gif

man i dont know what you are talking about

jesus was born a jew, lived a jew, and died a jew.

He blieved in one god and did not worship idols IE Horus

the story of jesus has nothing to do with Horus at all in any way shape or form

and any inference or comparison could not be based in fact. Rather just someones opinion without fact

because we all know Jesus had absolutly nothing to do with any Greek Gods as, being jewish, believed in one God and only one God  

on a completely different note 

i dont understand where the black power is being drawn from building the praymids?

it was the jews who built the praymids who were slaves controled by the Egyptians (everyone knows the story of Moses)

now Egypt is in Africa sure so if you look at it like all Africans are symbolic of black power, okay. 

But then you can credit everything back to Africa being the birth place of humanity. 

it doesnt make sense seeing that "black power" having anything to do with ancent egypt.

but im not black, im jewish, so im asking for someone to maybe fill in the gaps or tell me im understanding it wrong

no shots though either way     

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I really wish people took the time out to understand what Yeezy is doing with that damn chain anyways...
smh.gif

man i dont know what you are talking about

jesus was born a jew, lived a jew, and died a jew.

He blieved in one god and did not worship idols IE Horus

the story of jesus has nothing to do with Horus at all in any way shape or form

and any inference or comparison could not be based in fact. Rather just someones opinion without fact

because we all know Jesus had absolutly nothing to do with any Greek Gods as, being jewish, believed in one God and only one God  

on a completely different note 

i dont understand where the black power is being drawn from building the praymids?

it was the jews who built the praymids who were slaves controled by the Egyptians (everyone knows the story of Moses)

now Egypt is in Africa sure so if you look at it like all Africans are symbolic of black power, okay. 

But then you can credit everything back to Africa being the birth place of humanity. 

it doesnt make sense seeing that "black power" having anything to do with ancent egypt.

but im not black, im jewish, so im asking for someone to maybe fill in the gaps or tell me im understanding it wrong

no shots though either way     

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

I personally think he should keep the album "Untitled".
Whats understood doesn't have to be said.
But what is said is perfectly understood.

Kanye is blunt, far from covert.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

I personally think he should keep the album "Untitled".
Whats understood doesn't have to be said.
But what is said is perfectly understood.

Kanye is blunt, far from covert.

Ye' was also at Rolling Stone, any real reason why he made all these stops?

[h2]http://www.kanyelive.com/kanye-visits-rollingstone-and-plays-new-material-1685.html[/h2]
[h2]KanYe Visits Rollingstone and Plays New Material[/h2] [h6][Jul30][/h6] [h3]Other[/h3]
"Kanye West hosted an incredible, nearly two-hour Town Hall-style meeting at Rolling Stone this afternoon, where he played songs from his fall album, jumped up on a board room table to spontaneously rap, and fielded questions about everything from his diet ("Eating celery is not hip-hop!") to his Italian internship at Fendi to the craziest thing he's ever bought (an antique fish tank). Watch exclusive video of his surprise visit above.

West says the vibe of his new record is positivity, acknowledging that he's made mistakes in his life. Adding that he believes great art doesn't have to come from dark places, he said, "I feel like [now] I can be a vessel for good will and energy." Dressed in a tailored charcoal gray suit, black wayfarer-style sunglasses and lace-less Dries Van Noten shoes, West opened up his laptop and fired through nearly a dozen new tracks plus snippets of unfinished ones. He played the full version of "My Chain Heavy" (the racially charged song he debuted a cappella at Facebook earlier this week), which was anchored by an old-school beat with a spacey whistle hook. Other songs featured some of Kanye's most adventurous and experimental music yet: heavy beats, cellos, sparse piano lines, fuzzed-out electric guitar solos, and spooky sci-fi melodies.

After gesturing for all the office's interns to join him and ask questions, West said he'd love to work with Lauryn Hill ("she's last of a dying breed") and Thom Yorke, made frequent references to Anchorman, Dodgeball and Semi-Pro, and joked that Twitter was designed with him in mind. "Rock stars just get scared and just run away from popular culture," he said. "It takes so much for me and Eminem to come back and embrace [it] and say, 'You know what? We have to deliver this on a major level to make a difference."

-It's gonna be hard not to listen to that chain heavy leak if it comes out
-Maybe em on the power remix?

Back
Top Bottom