[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I really wish people took the time out to understand what Yeezy is doing with that damn chain anyways...
smh.gif

can you explain I read that thing you put on the other page but im still kinda lost. Is it saying to be happy you have to live with no fears?.....
embarassed.gif

I really wish people took the time out to understand what Yeezy is doing with that damn chain anyways...
smh.gif

can you explain I read that thing you put on the other page but im still kinda lost. Is it saying to be happy you have to live with no fears?.....
embarassed.gif

i can already tell this will album be be in the disc changer for a while....mama's boyfriend & chain heavy was
pimp.gif

i can only imagine what the beats will sound like

i can already tell this will album be be in the disc changer for a while....mama's boyfriend & chain heavy was
pimp.gif

i can only imagine what the beats will sound like

smh.gif

man i dont know what you are talking about

jesus was born a jew, lived a jew, and died a jew.

He blieved in one god and did not worship idols IE Horus

the story of jesus has nothing to do with Horus at all in any way shape or form

and any inference or comparison could not be based in fact. Rather just someones opinion without fact

because we all know Jesus had absolutly nothing to do with any Greek Gods as, being jewish, believed in one God and only one God  

on a completely different note 

i dont understand where the black power is being drawn from building the praymids?

it was the jews who built the praymids who were slaves controled by the Egyptians (everyone knows the story of Moses)

now Egypt is in Africa sure so if you look at it like all Africans are symbolic of black power, okay. 

But then you can credit everything back to Africa being the birth place of humanity. 

it doesnt make sense seeing that "black power" having anything to do with ancent egypt.

but im not black, im jewish, so im asking for someone to maybe fill in the gaps or tell me im understanding it wrong

no shots though either way     

smh.gif

man i dont know what you are talking about

jesus was born a jew, lived a jew, and died a jew.

He blieved in one god and did not worship idols IE Horus

the story of jesus has nothing to do with Horus at all in any way shape or form

and any inference or comparison could not be based in fact. Rather just someones opinion without fact

because we all know Jesus had absolutly nothing to do with any Greek Gods as, being jewish, believed in one God and only one God  

on a completely different note 

i dont understand where the black power is being drawn from building the praymids?

it was the jews who built the praymids who were slaves controled by the Egyptians (everyone knows the story of Moses)

now Egypt is in Africa sure so if you look at it like all Africans are symbolic of black power, okay. 

But then you can credit everything back to Africa being the birth place of humanity. 

it doesnt make sense seeing that "black power" having anything to do with ancent egypt.

but im not black, im jewish, so im asking for someone to maybe fill in the gaps or tell me im understanding it wrong

no shots though either way     

and about the song Power

I get the Malcom X reference for sure

and the Damocles story is probably what the video will be based on

but this story has been told many times and if you guys still dont understand try Shakespeare's version in the play King Henry IV

heres the link to the passage

Spoiler [+]
How many thousands of my poorest subjects
Are at this hour asleep! O sleep, O gentle sleep,
Nature's soft nurse, how have I frightened thee,
That thou no more will weigh my eyelids down,
And steep my senses in forgetfulness?
Why rather, sleep, liest thou in smoky cribs,
Upon uneasy pallets stretching thee,
And hush'd with buzzing night-flies to thy slumber,
Than in the perfum'd chambers of the great,
Under the canopies of costly state,
And lull'd with sound of sweetest melody?
O thou dull god, why liest thou with the vile
In loathsome beds, and leav'st the kingly couch
A watch-case or a common 'larum-bell?
Wilt thou upon the high and giddy mast
Seal up the ship-boy's eyes, and rock his brains
In cradle of the rude imperious surge,
And in the visitation of the winds,
Who take the ruffian billows by the top,
Curling their monstrous heads, and hanging them
With deafing clamour in the slippery clouds,
That with the hurly death itself awakes?
Canst thou, O partial sleep, give thy repose
To the wet sea-boy in an hour so rude;
And in the calmest and most stillest night,
With all appliances and means to boot,
Deny it to a king? Then, happy low, lie down!
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

http://www.readbookonline.net/read/401/9669/

and about the song Power

I get the Malcom X reference for sure

and the Damocles story is probably what the video will be based on

but this story has been told many times and if you guys still dont understand try Shakespeare's version in the play King Henry IV

heres the link to the passage

Spoiler [+]
How many thousands of my poorest subjects
Are at this hour asleep! O sleep, O gentle sleep,
Nature's soft nurse, how have I frightened thee,
That thou no more will weigh my eyelids down,
And steep my senses in forgetfulness?
Why rather, sleep, liest thou in smoky cribs,
Upon uneasy pallets stretching thee,
And hush'd with buzzing night-flies to thy slumber,
Than in the perfum'd chambers of the great,
Under the canopies of costly state,
And lull'd with sound of sweetest melody?
O thou dull god, why liest thou with the vile
In loathsome beds, and leav'st the kingly couch
A watch-case or a common 'larum-bell?
Wilt thou upon the high and giddy mast
Seal up the ship-boy's eyes, and rock his brains
In cradle of the rude imperious surge,
And in the visitation of the winds,
Who take the ruffian billows by the top,
Curling their monstrous heads, and hanging them
With deafing clamour in the slippery clouds,
That with the hurly death itself awakes?
Canst thou, O partial sleep, give thy repose
To the wet sea-boy in an hour so rude;
And in the calmest and most stillest night,
With all appliances and means to boot,
Deny it to a king? Then, happy low, lie down!
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

http://www.readbookonline.net/read/401/9669/

The Jews weren't forced to built the pyramids. There's no archaeological evidence of their every being slavery during that period. People who built the pyramids were compensated and ranged from artisans to engineers. Stop it with the Moses and the Bible/Torah crap. You're right, it all wasn't dark Africans seeing that Egypt specifically Lower Egypt (northern Egypt) is located near the Mediterranean but Black people can find pride in it because wall paintings in temples and pyramids show dark skinned peoples.

The Jews weren't forced to built the pyramids. There's no archaeological evidence of their every being slavery during that period. People who built the pyramids were compensated and ranged from artisans to engineers. Stop it with the Moses and the Bible/Torah crap. You're right, it all wasn't dark Africans seeing that Egypt specifically Lower Egypt (northern Egypt) is located near the Mediterranean but Black people can find pride in it because wall paintings in temples and pyramids show dark skinned peoples.

my friend

i dont beleive in the bible so you dont need to worry about that

and when i said Moses i was making a reference to something many people do know

now Moses and everything religous aside, it is a fact that the Jews were salves to the Egyptains. Without a doubt

it is also a fact that Jewish slaves built those pyramids, did they do it with slaves who werent jewish too? Yes Jews werent the only slaves they just accounted for the biggest population

these are all facts, religion aside.

so you say

"but Black people can find pride in it because wall paintings in temples and pyramids show dark skinned peoples. "

your damn right they can and im for that.

But the Jews, as slaves, were forced to build the pyramids and if you dont believe their is evidence of this, other than the obvious reason that no large group of people would risk their lives to work mercifully in that heat to build something they could give a $$+@ about, then i would be more than happy to PM you some books were you can read it for yourself.

seriously

my friend

i dont beleive in the bible so you dont need to worry about that

and when i said Moses i was making a reference to something many people do know

now Moses and everything religous aside, it is a fact that the Jews were salves to the Egyptains. Without a doubt

it is also a fact that Jewish slaves built those pyramids, did they do it with slaves who werent jewish too? Yes Jews werent the only slaves they just accounted for the biggest population

these are all facts, religion aside.

so you say

"but Black people can find pride in it because wall paintings in temples and pyramids show dark skinned peoples. "

your damn right they can and im for that.

But the Jews, as slaves, were forced to build the pyramids and if you dont believe their is evidence of this, other than the obvious reason that no large group of people would risk their lives to work mercifully in that heat to build something they could give a $$+@ about, then i would be more than happy to PM you some books were you can read it for yourself.

seriously

listen people or a group of people can take pride in whatever they chose in any way they chose

anything can be related to someone and made personal to them

all im asking is people in this thread are speaking about Kanye and his black power tip

then trying to connect it to ancienct egypt

im just asking for someone to explain the connection in a way that makes some sense is all.

so someone says he is wearing a chain of horus to represent jesus, it makes no sense because like i said jesus before jesus, being a jew, believed in one God and only one God

and secondly all of that stuff in the new testament about jesus being the son of God, not only did Jesus not beieve that, but when Paul wrote the story he came up with it 20 years after Jesus had died

and that English version of the bible that most people read is absolutly nothing like the original bible written in Greek, 200 years after jesus died.

so if you guys are making the connection or trying to drawn and inference as to what Kanye is trying to say im just here to offer another opinion and say maybe Kanye is misguided

if anything i think all of this is Kanye thinking he is a God on Earth. which is cool with me

This is completely off topic

Spoiler [+]

because I personally believe christianity, like most religions, but Christianity is completly made up, 100% because Paul felt guilty about being the one to arrest Jesus and hand him over to the Romans

and it is out of that guilt that 20 years later he began to make up this story that Jesus was the son of God and the Romans bought it and became the  "Holy Roman Empire"

see thats why people say the Jews were responsible for killing jesus because how can the Romans worship the man they killed?

really what happen was the the high priests of the jews, for which paul was there officer "like cop if you will" went to the Romans and said they beleived Jesus was forming and uprising against the Romans

well the jews didnt want that because that meant the Romans would come in and slaughter women and children so they gave up Jesus and the roman captured Judist and he gave up Jesus

and Paul arrested him

then Jesus was killed for trying to starting a politcal uprising, and the 2 other men were not "thieves" they were also politcal terriorist, its a translation error.

if you want to know more or argue or whatever just Pm me. ill answer you all and give you some books if you want but really my personal belifes dont need to be talked about in the Kanye West thread

listen people or a group of people can take pride in whatever they chose in any way they chose

anything can be related to someone and made personal to them

all im asking is people in this thread are speaking about Kanye and his black power tip

then trying to connect it to ancienct egypt

im just asking for someone to explain the connection in a way that makes some sense is all.

so someone says he is wearing a chain of horus to represent jesus, it makes no sense because like i said jesus before jesus, being a jew, believed in one God and only one God

and secondly all of that stuff in the new testament about jesus being the son of God, not only did Jesus not beieve that, but when Paul wrote the story he came up with it 20 years after Jesus had died

and that English version of the bible that most people read is absolutly nothing like the original bible written in Greek, 200 years after jesus died.

so if you guys are making the connection or trying to drawn and inference as to what Kanye is trying to say im just here to offer another opinion and say maybe Kanye is misguided

if anything i think all of this is Kanye thinking he is a God on Earth. which is cool with me

This is completely off topic

Spoiler [+]

because I personally believe christianity, like most religions, but Christianity is completly made up, 100% because Paul felt guilty about being the one to arrest Jesus and hand him over to the Romans

and it is out of that guilt that 20 years later he began to make up this story that Jesus was the son of God and the Romans bought it and became the  "Holy Roman Empire"

see thats why people say the Jews were responsible for killing jesus because how can the Romans worship the man they killed?

really what happen was the the high priests of the jews, for which paul was there officer "like cop if you will" went to the Romans and said they beleived Jesus was forming and uprising against the Romans

well the jews didnt want that because that meant the Romans would come in and slaughter women and children so they gave up Jesus and the roman captured Judist and he gave up Jesus

and Paul arrested him

then Jesus was killed for trying to starting a politcal uprising, and the 2 other men were not "thieves" they were also politcal terriorist, its a translation error.

if you want to know more or argue or whatever just Pm me. ill answer you all and give you some books if you want but really my personal belifes dont need to be talked about in the Kanye West thread

Originally Posted by bijald0331

inb4 Haze and his cronies.

Just a matter of time now. Ancient Egypt and Jewish slaves? That's just begging for a thread derailment.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

inb4 Haze and his cronies.

Just a matter of time now. Ancient Egypt and Jewish slaves? That's just begging for a thread derailment.

Back
Top Bottom