[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

"All Of The Lights" feat. Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Elton John, Fergie, John Legend, The-Dream, TonyWilliams, Kid Cudi, Charlie Wilson, Ryan Leslie, and La Roux’s EllyJackson

laugh.gif

holy %@#% 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"All Of The Lights" feat. Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Elton John, Fergie, John Legend, The-Dream, TonyWilliams, Kid Cudi, Charlie Wilson, Ryan Leslie, and La Roux’s EllyJackson
eek.gif

This can't turn out good...

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

eek.gif
I imagine most of their vocals are layered on the hook or scattered throughout the song in the background
like a lot of people don't know John Legend and Ne-Yo are in the background of Good Life

Originally Posted by wada7

eek.gif
I imagine most of their vocals are layered on the hook or scattered throughout the song in the background
like a lot of people don't know John Legend and Ne-Yo are in the background of Good Life
hmmmmmmmm maybe so
and woooow Elton John tho

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by wada7

"All Of The Lights" feat. Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Elton John, Fergie, John Legend, The-Dream, Tony
Williams, Kid Cudi, Charlie Wilson, Ryan Leslie, and La Roux’s Elly
Jackson
eek.gif
hmmmmmmmm maybe so
and woooow Elton John tho

Are you sure the title of the track is not "We Are The World pt. 2". I would like to see Kanye's budget for this album. It must be a itch to clear a sample for Kanye West, as soon as the sampling artist finds out Kanye West is sampling their song I bet the price goes through the roof.

I read he spent 3 million of Def Jam money to make this album. Who knows if he paid more from his own pocket

Back
Top Bottom