[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I like a lot of things Ye is doing but he really takes steps backwards when he tries too hard to incorporate his taste....IE Swizz Beatz +@%$*%%% the bed on songs and having Fergie and 10 other people on songs....not to say that those songs won't be good but sometimes dudes vision is skewed.

5 covers
smokin.gif
Cool idea.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Bruse Wane calling Kanye West a Lunatic

This Bruse Wane guy is very closed minded the album cover is a little crazy but its not that serious 
And why does dude care how tight another mans jeans is everytime a black man does something different from the typical hood dudes his called gay seriously grow up 

The Roots did multiple album covers for ''Things Fall Apart''...

...no big deal.

And
laugh.gif
@ even mentioning ''We Are The World''...

...we're all hype for the album, but let's get a grip.

i meant in the aspect that alot of people on a track can't always be bad y'all take things too literal sometimes...i mean c'mon atleast Swizz & Drake didn't make the cut

songs gonna be a Top 10 hit...didn't expect that...

is it officially a single??? even on twitter he said the 2nd single is All of the Lights

It's just that the OG ''We Are The World'' is/was such a monmumental track that any comparison to a present day single would naturally be scoffed at...

...it ain't that serious though my dude - no harm, no foul.

Not even looking forward to this album much anymore.

I've been a fan of Kanye since before College Dropout... but he trys to do to much.

First with that cover
indifferent.gif
I know he wants to create controversy or whatever, but what was wrong with the theme from his first 3 albums? Maybe he should have stuck to that theme and stayed with the title Good a** Job... like he originally was supposed to do. I know it's just a cover and a title.... but still I always liked that theme.

And now All of the lights having 20 features? Its like dude was pissed the song got leaked and just wants to do something completely different from what we heard.

I miss College Dropout/Late Registration Kanye

Just copped Late Registration yesterday
pimp.gif

Now I gotta cop College Dropout. I think my cousin stole both of them from me.

Back
Top Bottom