[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

If you try to ignore the fact that we've heard the G.O.O.D. Friday tracks and just listen to it straight through, this album is incredible.

Dirty version out?

Looking at responses I'm happy I didn't listen to most of the GOOD Friday tracks (didn't d/l either) and the ones I did hear I played once (except DIAND). Imma lil tight that I even read yall responses cuz I'll probably be focusing extra hard when Fergie has her part on AOTL and the other %%*.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

F%# downloading this. I'm buying this.

Exactly how I feel
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dirty version out?

Looking at responses I'm happy I didn't listen to most of the GOOD Friday tracks (didn't d/l either) and the ones I did hear I played once (except DIAND). Imma lil tight that I even read yall responses cuz I'll probably be focusing extra hard when Fergie has her part on AOTL and the other %%*.
Fergie's part isn't even bad on AOTL. Dude's are just nitpicking.
And see, imagine hearing 'Monster' or 'I'm So Appalled' for the 1st time. It would be 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just because I've heard them and they're on the album doesn't change the fact I originally thought these were album worthy to begin with.

idk why u guys not d/ling are punishing urselfs
tired.gif

i just did and i'm still buying it
laugh.gif
...it doesn't take away from the experience when its in 320kbps ur getting the same on the disc, and it doesn't make u anymore/less of a fan of the music
ohwell.gif

I don't get how dudes rush to listen to the bad quality leaks 

Then complain about already hearing all the tracks it don't make sense 

I haven't heard anything except the good Friday tracks and the little bits from the movie 

So come Nov 22 i will be hearing everything in high quality in its entirety for the first time 

Patience pays off 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is only slightly better than graduation to me ... CD and LR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G and MBDTF ... i dont even consider 808s

Dirty version out?

Her part is whatever to be honest, isn't even that long.  I dislike Cudi's part just as much.

**#*%$$ great album
and for what its worth. as great as late reg. to me at least

CD > LR = MBDTF > 808s > Graduation

btw...

"yeezy re-apolstered my *@%@*" 

laugh.gif

Ay kIcKzNY96 I'm just waiting for the dirty version
nerd.gif
I almost got jipped with the clean version of The Lady Killer. Talking about Forget You
30t6p3b.gif

i LyricaLJKilla i I think Monster was suppose to be a single anyway wasn't it? And it's Kanye's fault that he didn't tell us some of the GOOD Friday tracks would be on the album from the jump instead somewhere in the middle of it. Fans aint just gonna willingly not listen to these extra gifts.

I know Fergie's part is small but some of yall talking like they the worst 4 bars in music.

Recommend me some, Distant Relatives and How I Got Over are the only others that I consider contenders as of now.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

album of the year.

i'm a HUGE CuDi fan, but damn, "this is some cirque du soleil $#!%"
really...gonna start this nonsense already...
he's right, though. 
grin.gif
Listen to more albums.
oh word? i take it you don't know anything about me.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

idk why u guys not d/ling are punishing urselfs
tired.gif

i just did and i'm still buying it
laugh.gif
...it doesn't take away from the experience when its in 320kbps ur getting the same on the disc, and it doesn't make u anymore/less of a fan of the music
ohwell.gif
Exactly im d/ling everything, but since i like it imma cop the cd too.

Back
Top Bottom