[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Ay kIcKzNY96 I'm just waiting for the dirty version
nerd.gif
I almost got jipped with the clean version of The Lady Killer. Talking about Forget You
30t6p3b.gif

forget you is number 3 on the album and $+%! you seems to be a bonus and is the last song after the outro

Zik - its out there links are dyin fast tho usually the links w/ the most traffic i got shut down 3 times b4 i got it

You really can't even tell this is really edited. I can't because i've heard most of the verses already but it doesn't stop you from enjoying the album. Probably one of the rare albums that do that because I hate edited albums.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

nerd.gif
I almost got jipped with the clean version of The Lady Killer. Talking about Forget You
30t6p3b.gif
forget you is number 3 on the album and $+%! you seems to be a bonus and is the last song after the outro
After I got to that I immediately deleted it and found the dirty version
laugh.gif
I almost raged.
oh word?
WORD.

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
After I got to that I immediately deleted it and found the dirty version
laugh.gif
I almost raged.
WORD.

so what albums are really better this year? and thanks for leaving out the second half of my quote.

Power 106 in SoCal played all of his tracks on the album (I think) earlier this afternoon. I heard some interesting stuff.

I thought the album just came out or something, but it's still not out for another two weeks, officially that is...

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's the UK release of Cee-Lo's album, the US release has #*$+ you as track 3 and there are 2 tracks that aren't on the UK one...likewise the UK version has a track not on the US version.

After the first listen... my two favorite tracks are Dark Fantasy and Hell of a Life. That new sample in Runaway better not be on the final... it almost ruins the song. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

After the first listen... my two favorite tracks are Dark Fantasy and Hell of a Life. That new sample in Runaway better not be on the final... it almost ruins the song. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's the UK release of Cee-Lo's album, the US release has #+!# you as track 3 and there are 2 tracks that aren't on the UK one...likewise the UK version has a track not on the US version.

ah good looks...gotta find the us version

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by ABC

indifferent.gif

It's so disrupting though... there was no point in adding that to the track

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by ABC

indifferent.gif

It's so disrupting though... there was no point in adding that to the track
I take you missed the VMA performance? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom