[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by KRS87

Album is too short, but its
pimp.gif

basically
i think it's just because we heard half the album already...slightly disappointed, but the cd is still crack...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ The Best Birthday interlude...ether

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Really would prefer the dirty if anybody comes across a working link.

ASAP
basically.
Also on another general note. For the ppl uploading album leaks. Why put the name on it? If you don't want it to be dead in seconds? Never understood that. If I had Lasers you think Imma tag it Lasers? I'm naming that joint ChoppaCity Against The World or some **#.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Really would prefer the dirty if anybody comes across a working link.

ASAP
basically.
Also on another general note. For the ppl uploading album leaks. Why put the name on it? If you don't want it to be dead in seconds? Never understood that. If I had Lasers you think Imma tag it Lasers? I'm naming that joint ChoppaCity Against The World or some **#.
also, basically.

people who are holding out to listen are really in for a treat.
like i know i would freak out hearing it all at once for the first time.

SMH at me for downloading
SMH at kanye for releasing half the album before it came out

Originally Posted by treewing

Is there a producer-credit list out yet?
Now that's a good question, especially with all the co-production on the album.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Ya dudes is reckless asking for !#@$. Don't get sniped

lol Mods always wait for the biggest album release of the year to stop by... We about to lose half the music thread

It's so hard not to download this but i'm a try to wait it out. This is the first Kanye CD I've been hyped for since when College Dropout came out. 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Just having a convo with a friend, imagine at the next VMAs for Album of the Year its: Taylor Swift's album, MBDF, Carter 4?, and some other 2 albums. We pretty much agreed how Taylor Swift is gonna win and kanye is gonna go crazy mentally, physically, and emotionally. He damn near put all his effort into this album.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Just having a convo with a friend, imagine at the next VMAs for Album of the Year its: Taylor Swift's album, MBDF, Carter 4?, and some other 2 albums. We pretty much agreed how Taylor Swift is gonna win and kanye is gonna go crazy mentally, physically, and emotionally. He damn near put all his effort into this album.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's grown on me.

Still not better than LR, CD, or Graduation. Leaks ruin it for me. But it's not a bad CD.

Back
Top Bottom