[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by iHust1e

We about to lose half the music thread

2wp40mr.gif

DF!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude Ant.

i will put this up there as some of his best work. i've probably heard 'so appalled' 50-times (on constant repeat since october) and i can't get enough of that track. what else i've heard, you can tell he put his all into this LP. #MuchRespect

Lost in the World is just amazing, period...probably my favorite track off the album.

obviously I would have been more satisfied if I listened to the album without previously hearing the tracks we've already been exposed too, but this album is perfect..

everyone is listing their personal preferences as to which album trumps the other, but they are all interchangeable to me on any given day, with maybe the except of 808s.

Gorgeous, AOTL, Hell of Life, Blame Game
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
..can't wait for those bonus tracks.

[h1]Kanye To Stop Doing Interviews Because Of The Today Show Diss0 comments[/h1]By HHND Staff
Posted on 10 Nov 2010 at 4:13am

Kanye’s interview with Matt Lauer on the Today Show this morning didn’t sit too G.O.O.D. with ‘Ye. He poured out his anger and frustration on Twitter moments ago.

I went up there to express how I was empathetic to Bush because I labeled him a racist and years later I got labeled as a racist…. While I was trying to give the interview they started playing the “MTV

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

[h1]Kanye To Stop Doing Interviews Because Of The Today Show Diss0 comments[/h1]By HHND Staff

Kanye’s interview with Matt Lauer on the Today Show this morning didn’t sit too G.O.O.D. with ‘Ye. He poured out his anger and frustration on Twitter moments ago.

I went up there to express how I was empathetic to Bush because I labeled him a racist and years later I got labeled as a racist…. While I was trying to give the interview they started playing the “MTV

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by calikev34

**#*%$$ great album
and for what its worth. as great as late reg. to me at least

CD > LR = MBDTF > 808s > Graduation

btw...

"yeezy re-apolstered my *@%@*" 

laugh.gif
Thats pretty much how i feel... Probably end up with LR > MBDTF though after a while

if I had to actually rank though

CD = LR > MBDTF = Graduation > 808's

MBDTF may be greater than or equal to Graduation.

soundin like a math equation
roll.gif
roll.gif

again their all interchangeable.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Am I the only one that has no desire to give the edited album a listen? I actually want to wait until the dirty album releases (same goes for HFM2).

I can't wait to hear Ross on Devil in a New Dress.

I don't think he would be as interesting if he just went with the program...no, I'm sure he wouldn't be. Part of the reason he is where is he and people like him is because he doesn't "read off the teleprompter"

Originally Posted by bkmac

Am I the only one that has no desire to give the edited album a listen? I actually want to wait until the dirty album releases (same goes for HFM2).

isnt it already out
nerd.gif

almost 6 mins long? or is that something else

Same here! So only the edited album is out right now?!

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

isnt it already out
nerd.gif

almost 6 mins long? or is that something else
I heard only the clean version is out 

so if you just want music than just listen to the music....you control all the media that enters your realm

Yeah I don't plan on checking this interview and I'd never follow Kanye on twitter. He's a grown man, if he don't like how he's being treated he can handle it. No need to give him extra attention for it.

Back
Top Bottom