[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Lol I have heard this type of constructive criticism, at the office lol.
smile.gif
, stop it one more osculant,yes.

Lol I have heard this type of constructive criticism, at the office lol.
smile.gif
, stop it one more osculant,yes.

hey heres pictures , just sighned ready to go .............. read my last post for concept.
68d1524064cdbbcaaad6159c9bd53596f4c176f.bmp

hey heres pictures , just sighned ready to go .............. read my last post for concept.
68d1524064cdbbcaaad6159c9bd53596f4c176f.bmp

laugh.gif

I love when Tito posts. It's like he writes something then changes his mind but instead of deleting his past thought he just keeps typing

laugh.gif

I love when Tito posts. It's like he writes something then changes his mind but instead of deleting his past thought he just keeps typing

Originally Posted by Tito516

Pretty close to red and gold in colors for shade , like a sun shaded two gold and red colors must be my red.himself kanye west laying on it , arms crossed about a standing lay, big performance bet chain.with pastelle color shapes and print.red fararri's, lamborghini, rover, bentley,Aston Martin, that Scott starch car ummm
smile.gif
forgot name all in red gold fades separates in front of his body laying on sun and bow and arrows design ,army pharaohs should fill .if have time will draw. Now back to this iPad I am using go cop it its amazing .and let me pay some more music. Thanks.bangers!
esl or twisted? maybe both?

Originally Posted by Tito516

Pretty close to red and gold in colors for shade , like a sun shaded two gold and red colors must be my red.himself kanye west laying on it , arms crossed about a standing lay, big performance bet chain.with pastelle color shapes and print.red fararri's, lamborghini, rover, bentley,Aston Martin, that Scott starch car ummm
smile.gif
forgot name all in red gold fades separates in front of his body laying on sun and bow and arrows design ,army pharaohs should fill .if have time will draw. Now back to this iPad I am using go cop it its amazing .and let me pay some more music. Thanks.bangers!
esl or twisted? maybe both?

one more the arguement would lead somewhere else snoopy lol. dont want to hear your ghetto story .

one more the arguement would lead somewhere else snoopy lol. dont want to hear your ghetto story .

Back
Top Bottom