[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Tito>*

This *!@@ dropping in November now tho? ...
smh.gif

The video was exactly what I was expecting after hearing its only gonna be 90 seconds. Im pissed we have to waite 3 months for the album though.

The video was exactly what I was expecting after hearing its only gonna be 90 seconds. Im pissed we have to waite 3 months for the album though.

idk why yall so hyped off that "all in the lights" snippet, it wasn't that great imo...
eyes.gif
Joint sounds super official.

November release date... hopefully it drops around my birthday.
glasses.gif

idk why yall so hyped off that "all in the lights" snippet, it wasn't that great imo...
eyes.gif
Joint sounds super official.

November release date... hopefully it drops around my birthday.
glasses.gif

Broke down and heard "Power" for the first time by watching the video...

...Kanye is better than everyone else.

That's really all there is to it.

Broke down and heard "Power" for the first time by watching the video...

...Kanye is better than everyone else.

That's really all there is to it.

Its funny how much NT rides Kanye... he makes good music but he really isn't that great of a rapper. People are getting too hyped over a snippet that is just instrumental. 'Ye won't even have the best album of the fall.

Its funny how much NT rides Kanye... he makes good music but he really isn't that great of a rapper. People are getting too hyped over a snippet that is just instrumental. 'Ye won't even have the best album of the fall.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

In the rap genre who will?

In the rap genre who will?

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

Originally Posted by RoOk

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

You are an NT noob.... get over something that wasn't even that big of a deal and keep it moving.

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

You are an NT noob.... get over something that wasn't even that big of a deal and keep it moving.

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

Keep telling yourself that bro
laugh.gif

& Noob? To bad i have 10000x more respect than you homie.

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sure ya do... and even if so... its the internet, not that serious. It was funny while it lasted, and that post is pretty much dead. You are trying to hard to fit in on a messageboard
indifferent.gif

I'm glad your real life is so exciting that you get that butt hurt over something that has zero effect on you what so ever.
laugh.gif

Cragmatic wrote:

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sure ya do... and even if so... its the internet, not that serious. It was funny while it lasted, and that post is pretty much dead. You are trying to hard to fit in on a messageboard
indifferent.gif

I'm glad your real life is so exciting that you get that butt hurt over something that has zero effect on you what so ever.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom