[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Cragmatic wrote:
Its funny how much NT rides Kanye... he makes good music but he really isn't that great of a rapper. People are getting too hyped over a snippet that is just instrumental. 'Ye won't even have the best album of the fall.

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

You are an NT noob.... get over something that wasn't even that big of a deal and keep it moving.
Keep telling yourself that bro
laugh.gif

& Noob? To bad i have 10000x more respect than you homie.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes pumped because he thinks people respect him on the internet. *$#% 
laugh.gif

Let me rephrase what I said. I don't think Kanye's trash, he makes amazing albums. But I just think its overkill that people are so hyped over a snippet that gives us zero idea what the song is about.

I'm very excited for this album, I'm sure it will be top 5 this year. The only thing we've all heard from it is Power, which i'll admit has grown on me a lot but I didn't like it too much the first time I heard it.

Both Cudi and J.Cole could possibly have better albums, we will see. I personally like MOTM just a little bit better than any of Kanye's albums... and I know I'll be flamed for it.

Let me rephrase what I said. I don't think Kanye's trash, he makes amazing albums. But I just think its overkill that people are so hyped over a snippet that gives us zero idea what the song is about.

I'm very excited for this album, I'm sure it will be top 5 this year. The only thing we've all heard from it is Power, which i'll admit has grown on me a lot but I didn't like it too much the first time I heard it.

Both Cudi and J.Cole could possibly have better albums, we will see. I personally like MOTM just a little bit better than any of Kanye's albums... and I know I'll be flamed for it.

^^^ yeh fools did hype that snippet....Im thinking he spit some bars or something
laugh.gif

these dudes got hype over a piece of instrumental...talking about its epic lol

^^^ yeh fools did hype that snippet....Im thinking he spit some bars or something
laugh.gif

these dudes got hype over a piece of instrumental...talking about its epic lol

laugh.gif

cudi is the truth but none of his singles are seeing power... revofev is his best joint so far and that song doesnt really cut it...

and no way in hell j cole's boring #*% could make a better album than anybody on good music
laugh.gif

maybe glc

laugh.gif

cudi is the truth but none of his singles are seeing power... revofev is his best joint so far and that song doesnt really cut it...

and no way in hell j cole's boring #*% could make a better album than anybody on good music
laugh.gif

maybe glc

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

1281187572kanye_illuminati1.jpg

pimp.gif
That means Kanye is a G

On his Ustream,  when he mentioned something like " It's hard to wear that as a human being, because im really a nice guy so it's hard to wear the evil guy element, but since there is such a vast opinion about it, makes it so great"

meaning he just uses the illuminati/masonic/temples etc theme as a marketing ploy

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

1281187572kanye_illuminati1.jpg

pimp.gif
That means Kanye is a G

On his Ustream,  when he mentioned something like " It's hard to wear that as a human being, because im really a nice guy so it's hard to wear the evil guy element, but since there is such a vast opinion about it, makes it so great"

meaning he just uses the illuminati/masonic/temples etc theme as a marketing ploy

put didnt mediatakeout just pause the video right there but in actuality that is them charging and cutting his head off...which we never see but were just suppose to interput as such?

put didnt mediatakeout just pause the video right there but in actuality that is them charging and cutting his head off...which we never see but were just suppose to interput as such?

Back
Top Bottom