[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I dont get why people come in Kanye (or whoever) thread complaining why people "ride" Kanye (or whoever). Obviously there are gonna be fans in the thread a little more enthusiastic than others. If you dont like it !%+# and "keep it moving". People wanna nitpick at every $#***#% little thing thing but havent done #$%! worth the right for them to complain. Pretentious bastards
smh.gif

I dont get why people come in Kanye (or whoever) thread complaining why people "ride" Kanye (or whoever). Obviously there are gonna be fans in the thread a little more enthusiastic than others. If you dont like it !%+# and "keep it moving". People wanna nitpick at every $#***#% little thing thing but havent done #$%! worth the right for them to complain. Pretentious bastards
smh.gif

this will be the first time ever im not going to listen to the leaks/snippets etc etc.. Going to hold out for the album to make it that much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this will be the first time ever im not going to listen to the leaks/snippets etc etc.. Going to hold out for the album to make it that much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by RoOk

Cragmatic wrote:
Its funny how much NT rides Kanye... he makes good music but he really isn't that great of a rapper. People are getting too hyped over a snippet that is just instrumental. 'Ye won't even have the best album of the fall.

indifferent.gif

You're still posting?

indifferent.gif

You are an NT noob.... get over something that wasn't even that big of a deal and keep it moving.
Keep telling yourself that bro
laugh.gif

& Noob? To bad i have 10000x more respect than you homie.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes pumped because he thinks people respect him on the internet. *$#% 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom