[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by awwsome

But damn Nicki is getting put on hard, she probably gunna have a joint with Gaga for the album that will put her way out there.

Yeah, like how it helped Wale huh
eyes.gif

^Difference between Wale and Nikki though is that people are already looking for Nikki's %@$%...Michael Jackson couldn't have saved Wale's album.

^Difference between Wale and Nikki though is that people are already looking for Nikki's %@$%...Michael Jackson couldn't have saved Wale's album.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by wada7

hopefully he performs that new single, i dont want to see him do Power again

that @#%$ better not be on the album let alone and single... he's gonna do power...

Maybe Kanye will do Power, which might lead up to the performance of Power Remix...

Originally Posted by wada7

hopefully he performs that new single, i dont want to see him do Power again

that @#%$ better not be on the album let alone and single... he's gonna do power...

Maybe Kanye will do Power, which might lead up to the performance of Power Remix...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

funny how a lot of people are calling this track and its verses weak, but he spit these same verses at the Facebook/twitter headquarters and %#%#%! went crazy over it.

i liked it. honestly, im just happy to hear new Ye' because even if its not one of his most epic tracks, its still a solid song, its still unmastered (and we know how Ye goes back and switches things up when he masters tracks), and its still better than EVERYTHING out right now...

this song aint better than power so how is it better than everything out? id rather listen to revofev (Which is just OK) and high rise (which doesnt even have a hook)

this song is garbage but the verses arent weak... he was spittin but wit that weak beat and terrible hook it doesnt matter...
obviously im not including his only other track on the radio right now in my point...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

funny how a lot of people are calling this track and its verses weak, but he spit these same verses at the Facebook/twitter headquarters and %#%#%! went crazy over it.

i liked it. honestly, im just happy to hear new Ye' because even if its not one of his most epic tracks, its still a solid song, its still unmastered (and we know how Ye goes back and switches things up when he masters tracks), and its still better than EVERYTHING out right now...

this song aint better than power so how is it better than everything out? id rather listen to revofev (Which is just OK) and high rise (which doesnt even have a hook)

this song is garbage but the verses arent weak... he was spittin but wit that weak beat and terrible hook it doesnt matter...
obviously im not including his only other track on the radio right now in my point...

Back
Top Bottom