[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

1. Beyonce using the "N" word is news to me
laugh.gif

2. I totally agree with Budden on "See Me Now". But Kanye went in on that track undeniably. Carlie Wilson's vocals on the end were
glasses.gif

3. Nicki's verse on "Up All Night" is THE MOST OVERRATED VERSE in recent memory. It was so average.

1. Beyonce using the "N" word is news to me
laugh.gif

2. I totally agree with Budden on "See Me Now". But Kanye went in on that track undeniably. Carlie Wilson's vocals on the end were
glasses.gif

3. Nicki's verse on "Up All Night" is THE MOST OVERRATED VERSE in recent memory. It was so average.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

this N said his first watch was a fossil....now he's in The Leave....looking for fossils.

Come on man
smh.gif
Louvre*

Stereogum says a Bon Iver collaboration might be on the new album.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW. if this is true. dear lord. 'Ye and Bon Iver. a @@$#*$+ mazing.

if this @%*% and the CuDi/BoH song comes out. wow. + the Roots/Jim James song that dropped, LOVING the indie/hip-hop connections...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

this N said his first watch was a fossil....now he's in The Leave....looking for fossils.

Come on man
smh.gif
Louvre*

Stereogum says a Bon Iver collaboration might be on the new album.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW. if this is true. dear lord. 'Ye and Bon Iver. a @@$#*$+ mazing.

if this @%*% and the CuDi/BoH song comes out. wow. + the Roots/Jim James song that dropped, LOVING the indie/hip-hop connections...

How this $@#%$ Lex blowing the %$#* up tho
pimp.gif

Havnt had time to listen to this yet but what the %$#* Beyonce, Kanye and the legendary Charlie Wilson on a Lex Luger beat? Yea I know No ID probably did the bulk of the production but still tho

How this $@#%$ Lex blowing the %$#* up tho
pimp.gif

Havnt had time to listen to this yet but what the %$#* Beyonce, Kanye and the legendary Charlie Wilson on a Lex Luger beat? Yea I know No ID probably did the bulk of the production but still tho

funny how a lot of people are calling this track and its verses weak, but he spit these same verses at the Facebook/twitter headquarters and %$@*$+ went crazy over it.

i liked it. honestly, im just happy to hear new Ye' because even if its not one of his most epic tracks, its still a solid song, its still unmastered (and we know how Ye goes back and switches things up when he masters tracks), and its still better than EVERYTHING out right now...

funny how a lot of people are calling this track and its verses weak, but he spit these same verses at the Facebook/twitter headquarters and %$@*$+ went crazy over it.

i liked it. honestly, im just happy to hear new Ye' because even if its not one of his most epic tracks, its still a solid song, its still unmastered (and we know how Ye goes back and switches things up when he masters tracks), and its still better than EVERYTHING out right now...

he should just put the acapella on the album without beyonce and wilson's contributions to be honest.

he should just put the acapella on the album without beyonce and wilson's contributions to be honest.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Nicki Minaj is on the album. IDK how to feel about it but he's saying she got off on it.
She had the best if not second best verse on Drake's album, should be no worry.

1. Hov
2. Tip
3. Jeezy
That's your opinion and I respect that.

But for me...

1. Jay/Nicki

and that's it...
laugh.gif

50smh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Nicki Minaj is on the album. IDK how to feel about it but he's saying she got off on it.
She had the best if not second best verse on Drake's album, should be no worry.

1. Hov
2. Tip
3. Jeezy
That's your opinion and I respect that.

But for me...

1. Jay/Nicki

and that's it...
laugh.gif

50smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom