[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30ucoqq.jpg

Thought it was Amber Rose at first. The song is cool, Kanye rhymes are as simple as Drake's lines at different moments. Beat is cool, song is cool but not near what he hyped it up to be

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30ucoqq.jpg

Thought it was Amber Rose at first. The song is cool, Kanye rhymes are as simple as Drake's lines at different moments. Beat is cool, song is cool but not near what he hyped it up to be

Originally Posted by hella handsome

funny how a lot of people are calling this track and its verses weak, but he spit these same verses at the Facebook/twitter headquarters and %#%#%! went crazy over it.

i liked it. honestly, im just happy to hear new Ye' because even if its not one of his most epic tracks, its still a solid song, its still unmastered (and we know how Ye goes back and switches things up when he masters tracks), and its still better than EVERYTHING out right now...

this song aint better than power so how is it better than everything out? id rather listen to revofev (Which is just OK) and high rise (which doesnt even have a hook)

this song is garbage but the verses arent weak... he was spittin but wit that weak beat and terrible hook it doesnt matter...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

funny how a lot of people are calling this track and its verses weak, but he spit these same verses at the Facebook/twitter headquarters and %#%#%! went crazy over it.

i liked it. honestly, im just happy to hear new Ye' because even if its not one of his most epic tracks, its still a solid song, its still unmastered (and we know how Ye goes back and switches things up when he masters tracks), and its still better than EVERYTHING out right now...

this song aint better than power so how is it better than everything out? id rather listen to revofev (Which is just OK) and high rise (which doesnt even have a hook)

this song is garbage but the verses arent weak... he was spittin but wit that weak beat and terrible hook it doesnt matter...

Yeezy is back!!!

[h1]
Aug 12 2010 12:22 PM EDT 2,089
[h1]Kanye West To Perform At 2010 MTV VMAs[/h1][h2]Drake and Florence and the Machine will also perform; Nicki Minaj and other presenters announced.[/h2]
By Jayson Rodriguez (@mtvrapfix)

Text Size Decrease Increase

He's back! Kanye West will make his triumphant return to the MTV VMAs on September 12, when the Chicago MC is set to perform for the show, which airs live from Los Angeles at 9 p.m. ET.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:551894
bttn_play.gif

West joins Drake and Best New Artist nominee Florence and the Machine as the first announced performers for the 2010 VMAs.

Kanye has appeared at every VMA show since 2004, winning Best Male Video in 2005 (for "Jesus Walks"), and Best Special Effects in 2008 ("Good Life"). The show will mark West's return to the VMA party after infamously crashing Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for Best Female Video last year.

In the year since then, Kanye has gradually reemerged in the public eye, appearing for impromptu performances in unusual venues, opening an instantly popular Twitter account and releasing his new single, "Power," and an accompanying video "painting." In an interview with Hot 97 on Wednesday night, Kanye played a new song with Beyoncé called "See Me Now" and revealed that his new, yet-untitled album would be out on November 16.

Drake, who will make his VMA debut this year, is also nominated for two awards: Best Hip-Hop Video ("Forever") and Best Male Video ("Find Your Love"). His Young Money cohort Nicki Minaj, who is nominated for Best New Artist, is confirmed as one of the first wave of presenters. Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz and Ne-Yo will also serve as presenters during the festivities.

The 27th annual MTV Video Music Awards will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on September 12 at 9 p.m. ET. Fans can go to VMA.MTV.com (or text VMA to 97979 if they are Verizon subscribers) to vote for the winners from now
[/h1]

Yeezy is back!!!

[h1]
Aug 12 2010 12:22 PM EDT 2,089
[h1]Kanye West To Perform At 2010 MTV VMAs[/h1][h2]Drake and Florence and the Machine will also perform; Nicki Minaj and other presenters announced.[/h2]
By Jayson Rodriguez (@mtvrapfix)

Text Size Decrease Increase

He's back! Kanye West will make his triumphant return to the MTV VMAs on September 12, when the Chicago MC is set to perform for the show, which airs live from Los Angeles at 9 p.m. ET.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:551894
bttn_play.gif

West joins Drake and Best New Artist nominee Florence and the Machine as the first announced performers for the 2010 VMAs.

Kanye has appeared at every VMA show since 2004, winning Best Male Video in 2005 (for "Jesus Walks"), and Best Special Effects in 2008 ("Good Life"). The show will mark West's return to the VMA party after infamously crashing Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for Best Female Video last year.

In the year since then, Kanye has gradually reemerged in the public eye, appearing for impromptu performances in unusual venues, opening an instantly popular Twitter account and releasing his new single, "Power," and an accompanying video "painting." In an interview with Hot 97 on Wednesday night, Kanye played a new song with Beyoncé called "See Me Now" and revealed that his new, yet-untitled album would be out on November 16.

Drake, who will make his VMA debut this year, is also nominated for two awards: Best Hip-Hop Video ("Forever") and Best Male Video ("Find Your Love"). His Young Money cohort Nicki Minaj, who is nominated for Best New Artist, is confirmed as one of the first wave of presenters. Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz and Ne-Yo will also serve as presenters during the festivities.

The 27th annual MTV Video Music Awards will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on September 12 at 9 p.m. ET. Fans can go to VMA.MTV.com (or text VMA to 97979 if they are Verizon subscribers) to vote for the winners from now
[/h1]

Originally Posted by wada7

hopefully he performs that new single, i dont want to see him do Power again

that @#%$ better not be on the album let alone and single... he's gonna do power...

that @#%$ better not be on the album let alone and single... he's gonna do power...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

See Me Now is not the next single
it is either All of the Lights or Lost in the World

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

See Me Now is not the next single
it is either All of the Lights or Lost in the World

I don't get it. Kanye ripped that "See me now" I believe he chose the wrong people for the vocals (B & Wilson). I just wished he used a beat that was closer to a power beat.

I don't get it. Kanye ripped that "See me now" I believe he chose the wrong people for the vocals (B & Wilson). I just wished he used a beat that was closer to a power beat.

Back
Top Bottom