[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

i just bumped this in my car and its so sick all of the lights knocks

All of the lights with Beats by dre solo HD headphones 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imma have to cosign on this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is the 320 or V0 out yet?
its been out the retail version is out lol 
Retail version comes out Nov 22nd pimp.

All I saw on what yesterday was the v2.

v0 version is out, but it's the clean.

Every single release I've checked so far (including that NOFS one) has been a transcode, so hopefully someone will come through with a real 320 rip or better yet the FLAC this weekend or next week.

KanYe with the same flow on Hell Of A Life as Ozzy had on Iron Man... I knew I recognized it from somewhere. Had me
mad.gif
that I could'nt figuere it out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Based on the songs I haven't heard on that dropped on good fridays this whole album is strong. 

Not even for the lyrical aspect but the meaning behind these lines are so deep they could legitimately be discussed in an English course.

i.e, Hell of a Life, "How could you say they live they life wrong, when you never $%$! with the lights on". 
pimp.gif

what's so deep about that line?
Just a brief explanation that line is saying that people constantly judge others as if they have nose up on people, as if their opinion matters more than others when they have little to nothing to show for it. 

People are so ashamed with themselves that if you defy any type of their self projected morals that they make sure you know of it while continue pressing the issue upon you. People can't live up to or identify their own problems so they project them onto you with some false sense of self righteousness

When the truth is just because you are doing something wrong doesn't make them any better than you and might actually make you better than the person implying ill behavior on you because you realize that you have may have problems. You are actually more of an honest person than the ones passing judgements because you realize that people make mistakes and own up to them. 

You and the person passing judgement essentially have the same problem however you actually shine light on it, wearing it proudly.

eek.gif

you got all that from when you've never #+$@$! with the lights on... wow. i wonder how long of book you could write off of a nas song 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

KanYe with the same flow on Hell Of A Life as Ozzy had on Iron Man... I knew I recognized it from somewhere. Had me
mad.gif
that I could'nt figuere it out.
laugh.gif

Worddd
pimp.gif

This album is great. 

If there were no "Good Firday's". Ever.  I think everyone would be talking about this being a no doubt classic. Only reason people wont like this album is because maybe they have played out Runaway, Monster and So Appaled a little to much. 

Originally Posted by bballah3

This album is great. 

If there were no "Good Firday's". Ever.  I think everyone would be talking about this being a no doubt classic. Only reason people wont like this album is because maybe they have played out Runaway, Monster and So Appaled a little to much. 
I was one of those people, before I heard the album.
Honestly the memory of listening to so many of the tracks beforehand left my mind as I played the tracks in order, as it was meant to be ya know?

Originally Posted by bballah3

This album is great. 
If there were no "Good Friday's", ever,  I think everyone would be talking about this being a no doubt classic.
My sentiments exactly.

Based on the songs I haven't heard on that dropped on good fridays this whole album is strong. 

Not even for the lyrical aspect but the meaning behind these lines are so deep they could legitimately be discussed in an English course.

i.e, Hell of a Life, "How could you say they live they life wrong, when you never $%$! with the lights on". 
pimp.gif

what's so deep about that line?
Just a brief explanation that line is saying that people constantly judge others as if they have nose up on people, as if their opinion matters more than others when they have little to nothing to show for it. 

People are so ashamed with themselves that if you defy any type of their self projected morals that they make sure you know of it while continue pressing the issue upon you. People can't live up to or identify their own problems so they project them onto you with some false sense of self righteousness

When the truth is just because you are doing something wrong doesn't make them any better than you and might actually make you better than the person implying ill behavior on you because you realize that you have may have problems. You are actually more of an honest person than the ones passing judgements because you realize that people make mistakes and own up to them. 

You and the person passing judgement essentially have the same problem however you actually shine light on it, wearing it proudly.

eek.gif

you got all that from when you've never #+$@$! with the lights on... wow. i wonder how long of book you could write off of a nas song 
laugh.gif

Nas gets it in between the lines to however his metaphors are more closely related to philosophical/historic type things (mostly during his later albums) and hood experiences which I can't really relate to.

Kanye's is more based off real life experiences and feelings. 

Back
Top Bottom