[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

idk if this belongs here but thought id share with NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^Digipak version he had on UStream will be available in the US on the 22nd. Other places worldwide will experience the delay.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Canada FTL

Originally Posted by RoOk

Anybody heard Kanye Verse on Nicki song "Blazin"?

He goes ham
pimp.gif
He actually did the complete opposite, I will try to erase that pointless verse from my memory

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He goes ham
pimp.gif
He actually did the complete opposite, I will try to erase that pointless verse from my memory

Wasnt that bad, wasnt that good eitha, gets a pass in my book, the length of that verse helped with the pass

Blame Game and Lost In The World are on repeat all the time. I am digging the additions to Runaway now, I actually listen to it. Classic album tho imo

I wish there was a list of when the artists come in for the All Of The Lights song...trying to figure out who's who is just not working for me...like where does Cudi come in.

Only song I'm not feeling so far is Hell of A Life. I skip over Monster and So Appalled only because I listened to them so much before.

I heard that G.O.O.D Friday is going to stop at the end of the year. I hope he does one EPIC song like 25 different rap artists/singers and all have verses and be like 20 minutes long.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

He goes ham
pimp.gif

Wasnt that bad, wasnt that good eitha, gets a pass in my book, the length of that verse helped with the pass
My thoughts exactly. Just when you thought he was done, he did ANOTHER 16 bars. Really wasnt saying much of anything tho but he made the song listenable.

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

I wish there was a list of when the artists come in for the All Of The Lights song...trying to figure out who's who is just not working for me...like where does Cudi come in.

You're joking, right? Cudi has a damn solo starting at 2:45 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

He goes ham
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly. Just when you thought he was done, he did ANOTHER 16 bars. Really wasnt saying much of anything tho but he made the song listenable.

Dudes are starting ti kill me with this "didn't really say that much"

WAKA FLOCKA...doesn't say that much.

You mean to tell me Kanye said NOTHING? What does that even mean? Hes flowing over a beat for an extended period of time with no gun, drug, or murder references and hes saying nothing?

I'm not saying this was the perfect verse or the best one i've ever heard...hell no, far from it, but do you all even consider WHAT you might want to hear before you say something like this? People want to say "fans are too easily impressed these days"...well on the flipside "what the hell impresses you all?"

Just a heads up, there is now a LEGIT 320kbps version of this, though its in m4a form. Hopefully someone in the European countries this releases in tomorrow uploads a V0/FLAC.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ all those positive reviews the album is getting.

I mean, I'll stick with my 500K first week prediction....

...but with the overwhelming amount of great reviews coming out left and right, the buzz could explode.

Entertainment Weekly

Fans who sifted through the official singles, televised short film, and free downloads that Kanye West released this fall are already familiar with most of the songs contained on his fifth album. Even so, students of pop culture will be missing out if they don’t listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy in its finished form. West has tricked out these tracks with sharper verses and grander instrumental interludes, then lined them up in a sequence that demands to be heard from start to finish. Songs that might have felt self-indulgent or tossed-off in other contexts are now essential components of a soundly built structure—easily his most consistently compelling full-length since 2005′s Late Registration.
This review will appear in the next issue of Entertainment Weekly. Click through to the jump to read the rest.

West begins Fantasy with a flashback. “I fantasized about this back in Chicago

Back
Top Bottom