[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Just bought the album for 99 cents off of Amazon!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&gcIsProcess=-1&gcpcCode=&docId=1000634471#gc
StephZone, great minds think alike and simultaneously! 
laugh.gif

I'm so hyped... 99 cents! Are you serious? 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

The only reason I copped on iTunes is my CD drive is messed up
ohwell.gif

I might cop the hardcopy eventually.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

i'm gonna buy the actual hard copy later today but for those who wanna support and purchase the MP3 online...

On amazon.com they are selling the mp3-only album for 3.99, however there is a 3.00 code that allows you to take your total to .99

Go here and enter the code.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1281545242&pf_rd_i=384082011

then buy the album....

Amazon product ASIN B004BSIJ9Q
You all just siced my life with this one, I needed the edited version for DJing purposes. $.99 cop is Beautiful.

Thanks for the links ya'll. Going to get the actual CD tomorrow for free though, so 99 cents is good money.

Me and my boy will be going to F.Y.E after class to cop the deluxe edition
Am surprised kanye is not doing promoting for the album right now very weird 

woke up this morning and the very first thing I thought of was buying Kanye's album
laugh.gif
. bout to take a quick shower then head to Best Buy to cop it in a few
pimp.gif

I bought the regular edition, it doesn't come in the jewel case. It's the same packaging except the front you can't change the covers and the gold is plain and not metallic

is chain heavy on one of the album versions? I bought the Amazon MP3, and I'm wondering if different places have different tracks...?

I know it's been discussed, but since everything's actually released, does anybody know?

Complex Magazine wrote

"NO NEGATIVE BLOG VIEWING" 

"JUST SHUT THE %#+% UP SOMETIMES"

laugh.gif

[h1]KANYE WEST: PROJECT RUNAWAY[/h1]

Q-Tip, who is syncing a beat he'd made to an acappella Kanye laid for a song called "My Momma's Boyfriend." Kanye had spit it to a Madlib beat, but didn't feel like it was the right fit, so Tip is fitting a new track around the words.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yea I can't wait to hear My Momma's Boyfriend over the original Madlib beat 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got back from buying the album at Best Buy as well as two others.........I will check it out later.

Back
Top Bottom