The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Just had a couple of nice games on body count only

17-5 67 points closest was 19
pimp.gif

10-2 45 points closest was 22
pimp.gif

Love this game! oh and deadprez, and disgaea are my witnesses
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I tried to add you Bad religion... you have too many friends tho....... anyone else plays often!!!!

Add me J-DIDDS unless i have you on my list already
sent

Really?
laugh.gif

I'll delete a few of the inactives again. I think I have 5-6 requests I haven't replied to yet too...

I'll be on in an hour or two for a bit. Gotta get some work done...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah you still have my old PSN in your friends list (Korean1). Delete that one too when you get around to cleaning it up so I can add you to my new psn friendslist. I already sent a request.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Goddamn...Campaign is dumb hard.
laugh.gif
Even on Trooper.

How do you think I feel? I'm playing on the hardest available difficulty. I must have died 170+ times, no joke.

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

I just sent you a friend request btw

OK I added about 10 people just now. I'll add more if you were on my other PSNs friend list. Except Boost, Battousai and DMasta need to delete my old PSN(Korean1) so I can add you. Ya'll are maxed out on friends

^^ ok cool and if anyone who plays KZ2 a lot and watns to add someone you can go ahead and add me

That ATAC ship or w/e it was..it was easier than I thought it would be. Just shoot the electric things with the magnum when it gets close to one then blast itwith rockets.

Originally Posted by RellNye

laugh.gif
Even on Trooper.

How do you think I feel? I'm playing on the hardest available difficulty. I must have died 170+ times, no joke.
I can only imagine.

I agree with the statement about COD4 being the first good fps for consoles. To me COD4 was the Counter Strike of FPS computer games. KZ2 feels more like teamfortress.

Only part of KZ2 that makes me mad is how bad some of the players are online. Your the target of assanation, why are you running towards the other teams spawn?I like KZ2 tho, going to take some time to getting used too. I wish you could auto join rooms with a minimum skill level tho.

is anyone having an input lag with their HDTV's? It's really making it hard to control. Oh and I am on right now. Send me a friend request PSN:SCOfoshO

is anyone having an input lag with their HDTV's? It's really making it hard to control. Oh and I am on right now. Send me a friend request PSN:SCOfoshO

Just played like another hour...I've played like only 3 hours total, but I'm loving it so far...definitely more of a team orientated game than thefirst, I have to get familiar with my dudes on here.

My game isn't where I want it to be (yet) but I'm not stressing...still getting a feel for it and this is the first FPS I've played in two years.

Might get on later on around 12 AM EST...Boost hit me up with that clan invite fam.

Chris is beastin'...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

At the end of the day regardless of the learning curve...this game just isn't as fun as COD4. Even when I was new to COD4 and I sucked it was still fun from the second I started playing multi-player. I'm not even that bad on KZ2 ,and KZ2 doesn't suck by any means, probably just overhyped by just a smidgen.

COD4 was a godsend for console loving noobs who don't know what a real FPS plays like.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

COD4 was fun because it was friendly to all.

I wish KZ2 was on PC cuz i wouldn't get it for console but oh well. Haven't touched the Ps3 in close to a year and figured I'd give this game a try from all the hype here and minimal complaining.

So far, so good.
Well I know what a real FPS plays like, and there is NOTHING like a mouse and keyboard as faras precision. So my Point of View is not from a noobs perspective. I have put many many hours into the Ghost Recon series (the TRUE one bullet and your deadFPS) and Battlefields, and Delta Force and Joint Operations.

Honestly I must say that this game is dope, I was a cod4 junkie when it came out(xbox tho so I didn't get to go in wit y'all) but I must say overallthis is a much more thought out game. The fact that u level up to different squad position makes it much more tactical then cod and gives everybody on a squada different role makin the experience more fun. Also I like that the controls are a Lil slower because it allows me to aim better. That being said I think thisgame will have much more longevity and I'm was a true lover of cod. Anyway I wish I could get on tonight but I got mad work, boost I signed on to see if Igot a clan invite only later to read that u sent out the first 30.

Somebody put up a Niketalk room.

MP is too addicting.
laugh.gif
Most kills I got in one match is like 4 though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

laugh.gif
Even on Trooper.

I can only imagine.
i started the campaign first before the mp so i could get a hang of the controls. i couldn't finish the last mission so i ended up watching iton youtube with a bag of popcorn.
laugh.gif

Real Talk. If you not going to play as a team, you shouldn't play online. Dudes online just run around and do whatever they want.
mad.gif

I ain't that good yet. But at least I'm a team player.
eyes.gif

I have just sent out 45 more clan invites. Again, the invites are based off (in that order) the list on PG1. The clan sign-up list has also been updated, wecurrently have 95 people that sign up. I think the max we can do is 64 per clan, if so will have to make a [NT] 2

Also if you have any questions, please feel free to ask or PM me. You can also PM or message Chris aka o_BAD_RELIGION_o, he is the lead [NT] officer of theclan.

ey BOost
did not get a invite yet???

Also just had a break through game went 24 and 3

lets see if i can keep it up

im not sure why im not on the clan list when i replied days ago as an addition to the list lmao. psn - djgtek

Gonna go watch Raw..if yall make a room I'll be in it.

and yungchamp just turn up the sensitivity.

Back
Top Bottom