The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

im on the level where we are on the rooftops, and that flying robot keeps cappin me down, how do i kill it? Died like 30x.

I didn't think anything would come along and challenge COD4, but KZ2 is giving it a run already imo. As mentioned a few times earlier, this is more of asquad based game, not a solo mission. It has a heavier feel to it unlike COD, but once you get used to it, no problem. I'll definately say COD4 set thebar high, but this is a great game as well.

I got top 1% also, and was thinking, that can't be right can it? Well it was nice to get though.

Waits patiently for clan invite
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SOleILL

im on the level where we are on the rooftops, and that flying robot keeps cappin me down, how do i kill it? Died like 30x.
i wouldn't know
laugh.gif
, havn't touch SP yet
frown.gif
...was too hook on MP
roll.gif

At the end of the day regardless of the learning curve...this gamejust isn't as fun as COD4. Even when I was new to COD4 and I sucked it was still fun from the second I started playing multi-player. I'm not even thatbad on KZ2 ,and KZ2 doesn't suck by any means, probably just overhyped by just a smidgen.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

when you guys get face to face with someone do you aim, or spray them with bullets. also is there any ammo boxes online i lose ammo after i kill four people

engineer can drop extra ammo, if they unlock the badge ..just like medic can drop blood pack

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

(To wawa) In hardcore maybe.

With the sub-machine guns they have what... 2, maybe 3 choices? one is exponentially faster, stronger, and more accurate than the other. That's flawed if you ask me.

That may be. I've only put in about 40 min actual play time. Haven't played SP yet.

However, you wan tto talk about flawed?
M16. Red Dot.
RPD- Red Dot
Silenced Uzi with hip firing perk.

Enough said.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

At the end of the day regardless of the learning curve...this game just isn't as fun as COD4. Even when I was new to COD4 and I sucked it was still fun from the second I started playing multi-player. I'm not even that bad on KZ2 ,and KZ2 doesn't suck by any means, probably just overhyped by just a smidgen.

Exactly.

And SOleILL, shoot the electrical tesla's with yourhand gun when the SATC is flying near them, it'll short it's circuits and then you can shoot it down with the RPG's lying around.

wawaweewa wrote:
However, you wan tto talk about flawed?
M16. Red Dot.
RPD- Red Dot
Silenced Uzi with hip firing perk.

Enough said.
In real life M16's and M14's are beastly strong compared to carbines (M4). RPD's I can't speak on, butUzi's aren't as spectacular on COD like everyone claims. Not to mention you have to add perks for them to even matter. KZ2 guns are standard (correctme if I'm wrong).

go down the the stairs on the side of the rooftop and go inside a little protective covering. in the protective cover pick up the rocket launcher,and on the side of the building you will see lighting rods every time the bot comes next to the rods shoot the rods with your handgun. when the bot is stunnedshoot it with the rocket launcher

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

At the end of the day regardless of the learning curve...this game just isn't as fun as COD4. Even when I was new to COD4 and I sucked it was still fun from the second I started playing multi-player. I'm not even that bad on KZ2 ,and KZ2 doesn't suck by any means, probably just overhyped by just a smidgen.

COD4 was a godsend for console loving noobs who don't know what a real FPS plays like.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

COD4 was fun because it was friendly to all.

I wish KZ2 was on PC cuz i wouldn't get it for console but oh well. Haven't touched the Ps3 in close to a year and figured I'd give this game a tryfrom all the hype here and minimal complaining.

So far, so good.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

thanks ballistic

also, if the enemy is using the same rifle as u, u can walk over them and pick up there ammo ...(but make sure there dead, or else there medic will revive them
wink.gif

Wawa, you copped Killlzone 2? Get on the clan list dude, you are one of the better dudes on COD4.

Damn, single player is a bia..
laugh.gif

There's gonna be a NT room tonight, right?

EDIT: You got me, Boost?

I love how you have to work as a team on this game. a method to your madness, so to speak.
my only complaint is the spawning points. some are great.......some are just terrible.
there are some moments, while playing on-line, that make me say "holy !#$%" from all the chaos.

every shooter i have played after cod4 all i hear is complaints.... you want something like COD4 go play COD4 .....

edit- everytime i ask "What do you usually play?" they say COD4
smh.gif

I am awful at this game. I was playing the multiplayer and I felt like the biggest n00b. I had to keep shooting from the hip.

Alex

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i wouldn't know
laugh.gif
, havn't touch SP yet
frown.gif
...was too hook on MP
roll.gif
grab the rocket launcher from the middle and jump off the sides to the bottom level. there should be a open hallway there. run from side to sideuntil the thing appears. once it does, shoot a rocket at the missile looking light post and it will daze it. shoot the remaining rockets and then head back upto reload and continue.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wawa, you copped Killlzone 2? Get on the clan list dude, you are one of the better dudes on COD4.

Will do.
I played in a room with a few NT'ers yesterday.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Give it a couple of weeks and a majority of y'all won't care about this game anymore. The hype-train will move on to the next destination. Guaranteed. Probably Resident Evil 5 or something.
I've always thought this is gonna happen...I definitely won't be though.

Snowed in like a *$!*% over here so I'll be on the PS3 playing...still haven't played with Kliq yet...
nerd.gif

this game is alot slower paced than COD also. if i do good in a match on killzone i will get 10 kills. if i do good on COD it will be 20 kills.

snowed-in here... gonna play this all day. im gonna try to finish single player campaign (before resident evil 5 comes out) and then go to MP.

chris, dmasta, and ikon have been playing this nonstop. you guys have no life
laugh.gif

sometimes i cant get in the rooms like the "pistol only" idk why. telling me some crap about i dont have the right rank to get in the room.

and concerning cod4... cod4 does have a smoother gameplay than this and mostly any other fps. kz2 definitely has way better graphics and details overall. thesetwo games are very different from each other. ranking up doesnt take as long as getting that lvl 55 gold cross. to me, sniping is easier than cod4 but runningn gunning is a lil harder. i prefer cod4 but from only playing this for about 2-3 hrs... its definitely a great game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xGOx

I love how you have to work as a team on this game. a method to your madness, so to speak.
my only complaint is the spawning points. some are great.......some are just terrible.
there are some moments, while playing on-line, that make me say "holy !#$%" from all the chaos.

Thats where tactician come into play, they can throw up a smoke and u can switch ur spawn too that area...also if ur in a squad...they can spawn next to yoursquad leader
happy.gif

Some of yall yet to accept the clan invite, ill give yall 3 days than I'm gonna cancel it and give it to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom