The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

Mo hasn't been on too much, Boost has been getting some hours in.

I, of course, have been pwning noobs.

Word. I played a little the night I got it (Friday Night) and then I got home too late and too tired to play at all on Saturday. Sunday, I played the campaignfrom 9am to about 5pm. I'll try to get on more though. I actually like the game a lot. It's not COD4, but then again, that's not the title on thecover so it's not what I expected to begin with. I'm very impressed with the game overall though.

Ya'll sleeping on the campaign
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm finishing this before I play MP.

Some of yall yet to accept the clan invite, ill give yall 3 days than I'm gonna cancel it and give it to someone else.

I knew that was going to happen
grin.gif
. Its like COD all over again.Everyone says they want to be down but before we know it we have at least 25 who regularly play.

COD4 was a godsend for console loving noobs who don't know what a real FPS plays like.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

One of the realest things said in the eventual H3 v COD4 v KZ2 debate.

im will be busy with school this whole week....hopefully i get to play with some of y'all in the weekend

I played the demo last night and I will have this onmy lunchbreak
laugh.gif
. My PSN is Disposable_Arts. Someone school me on this as the only fps I'm used to ishalo 1-3

Am I the only one who sucks with the shotgun? I mean it's dope for close up shooting but damn I can't aim for s_ with the whole one shot thing pluswhen dudes are all far away I'm as good as dead
laugh.gif
I'm all running towards them with my big shotgun to get a kill and boom I'm dead. I'mgonna stick with the default green machine gun.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Am I the only one who sucks with the shotgun? I mean it's dope for close up shooting but damn I can't aim for s_ with the whole one shot thing plus when dudes are all far away I'm as good as dead
laugh.gif
I'm all running towards them with my big shotgun to get a kill and boom I'm dead. I'm gonna stick with the default green machine gun.
pimp.gif

i stay in hallways and tight spots with the shotty. stay out of open spaces.

Originally Posted by RellNye

One of the realest things said in the eventual H3 v COD4 v KZ2 debate.
KZ2 v H3
COD4 v RB6V
some people need to stop grouping KZ with COD ( not complaining about you rell nye)

What's the deal with HC modes? Also, what about the radar? Is there a way to not show up on the radar like ducking in Halo?

Alex

KZ2 reminds me of Team Fortress 2. I prefer KZ2 over COD4. More of a challenge and more intense.

KZ2 reminds me of Team Fortress 2. I prefer KZ2 over COD4. More of a challenge and more intense.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I tried to add you Bad religion... you have too many friends tho....... anyone else plays often!!!!

Add me J-DIDDS unless i have you on my list already

i finally copped for 15 dollars..

add me to the clan...

i'll be on all day for anyone that is playing.. i think i'm better at this than cod4.. mad intense..spawning right in the action..

psn id - justreason

^^ just created a room.. !@** ... no password..

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

I tried to add you Bad religion... you have too many friends tho....... anyone else plays often!!!!

Add me J-DIDDS unless i have you on my list already
sent

Really?
laugh.gif

I'll delete a few of the inactives again. I think I have 5-6 requests I haven't replied to yet too...

I'll be on in an hour or two for a bit. Gotta get some work done...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by dugtrio

we need some damn assist points.

word, people keep stealing my kills but its all good as long as my team wins, ISA FOREVER

Could not agree more, ill hit someone and then someone else gets the kill
especially since it takes a ton a of bullets to kill someone

Back
Top Bottom